• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8977] Residences are not working anymore

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.2.2-(a863403) (2016-03-16 13:28)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 44.0.2
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.182
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
The Residences can no longer be updated and are not producing coins anymore. It's like they are out of order.

Expected situation:
Working Residences would be nice. ^^

Reproduction Steps:
1. Enter game
2. Look at Residences

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 155

DeletedUser1250

I think this can't be closed at all.

It is not working well. After collecting coins, I clicked on the building, but nothing happened, so upgrading was impossible. refreshing the game solves it, but the problem appears again when I collect coins again.
There is something wrong with the counter too. When you collect coins, the counter doesn't go back to zero, it is fixed/stuck until you reload.

DeletedUser

Same thing is happening here. Have to refresh the browser before I'm able to upgrade a residence building. Happened several times now.

DeletedUser1075

Yes, I can also confirm - if you want your coins, you must refresh. The counter is inaccurate before refresh as well.

DeletedUser118

Deleted my earlier post again. I can also confirm that you can grab the coins now but the building cannot be entered so an update is not possible.

DeletedUser1549

I was the first to post the issue, i must learn to do it properly :oops:

DeletedUser

If you pick up the residences with the move tool, their coins and upgrades become available again. (most of the time...) And if you move the Main Hall (or select it, then put it back), the coins will be availabe for collection.

So apparently it has something to do with the connection between the Main Hall and the houses...?

Last edited by a moderator: