• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [5322] Loading stops at 62%

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Today the game loaded and always stops on 62% here screen..

img

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, Sevar. Does this persist for you after a refresh? Can you please try closing any other apps which use internet connection and try again?

DeletedUser

after five tries I finally connected succesfully. And I noticed when you start load a game and turn off this window there are almost 100% chance that game will not load correctly and will stop usually on 64% or 92%. So I need to wait while load window will load a game completely to start browsing any other windows

DeletedUser967

Yesterday I had the same. Loading stopped at 66%/70% and 80% after a few logins. But in the end that works. Today I had to wait some time because loading again stayed ~60%.

DeletedUser651

For the past several days I too have had great difficulty loading the game. It gets stuck at 62%. I log in on Chrome and on the Puffin browsers. I can load the US server just fine. Usually in the past with loading issues I just have to refresh twice. Now, I have to refresh 10 times or more to get it to load.

DeletedUser1151

I don't have problems to load game, i play with firefox and i try with opera too, no problems at all, i don't know why you have problems. Try to clear cookies or browser history.

DeletedUser651

I have problems on two separate browsers on two separate devices. I have no problem logging in on either device on the US server.

DeletedUser

My game loads to 62% then stops tried refreshing heaps of times tried relogging computer tried a few other things it still locks at 62 % and how do I go to the us sever and not to the beta sever???

DeletedUser

My game loads to 62% then stops tried refreshing heaps of times tried relogging computer tried a few other things it still locks at 62 % and how do I go to the us sever and not to the beta sever???
Simply create an account by following this link.

We have had various reports of this issue, and even though we have not been able to reproduce it ourselves, we can safely confirm this issue as it seems to happen to multiple people. As such, this report has been marked as Confirmed and has been forwarded to our development team for further investigation. Thanks for your reports! :)

PS. I have changed the topic's title to be a bit more accurate.

After investigation by our development team, this issue turns out to be a duplicate of this issue. There have been a few slight tweaks to the loading process, which caused the percentage to be slightly different. Yet, the cause of the problem is the same, which is why we will mark this as a duplicate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.