• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4859] Broken Quest: "The legacy of Elvenar"

DeletedUser

A mere seconds before the servers were taken down today I was cycling through the repeatables, when suddenly this quest popped up:

elvenar05.jpg

It was immediately fulfilled, although I do not have 120 of the same boosting relic (my maximum is 96 of the same type).

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this, we have indeed been able to confirm this issue!

Race: Elves

DeletedUser

ah ok. The second link didn't work earlier.
Now I can see it.

DeletedUser628

While the report to the developers was made initially due to the starting post of this thread, the fixing of the wrong behavior should apply for all quests of that type. Double checked to make sure that quests with similar objectives are taken into account. :)

DeletedUser

I thought she had been arranged in the last update ... ?

DeletedUser867

Unfortunately, mine isn't auto completing. :eek:

On the World Map there's an icon for how many relics are need for the next boost, but I haven't been about to find ANYTHING about how many relics I already have, nor which ones I already have.

Has anybody figured out a way to get a relic count?

DeletedUser628

Unfortunately, mine isn't auto completing. :eek:
That would indeed confirm that the issue is fixed. Previously it was auto-completing without the requirements being met.

To check your existing relics count, you can open your Town Hall and switch to the Relics tab.

DeletedUser867

Just what I was looking for. I knew it had to be around somewhere. Now I'll have to go hassle some NPCs.