• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4588] Wrong race quest

DeletedUser

I can confirm this for the "other side". Playing an elf the human quest counterpart appeared. Upon deletion the corresponding elven quest showed up.

DeletedUser18

Great information, thanks all.
I will set this to Investigating to make sure this is isolated or if it involves many quests.
Can everyone providing information on the issue please give the name of the quest or quests for reference.
I appreciate all of your efforts.

DeletedUser278

Yup, got a human quest as an elf. Name of quest: The Legacy of Elvenar

DeletedUser31

Though the bug is confirmed, I just want to say that I got this quest now, made a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/65tck7
Switched tabs (no page refreshing) and the questgiver changed: http://prntscr.com/65te8v

Nothing unusual was done. If any more specific informations are needed I'm more than happy to help. :)

DeletedUser31

Yes. This forum was opened. Made the screenshot of the wrong questgiver, pasted the link then I went back and it was changed. I made the next screenshot and finished the quest.

DeletedUser126

6798368738.jpg

DeletedUser278

Yes. This forum was opened. Made the screenshot of the wrong questgiver, pasted the link then I went back and it was changed. I made the next screenshot and finished the quest.

Well that certainly didn't work like that for me. I have many tabs open all the time, going back and forth, opening new tabs, and it never changed on my end.

DeletedUser

Today I've made special experiences with the quest 'The Legacy of Elvenar' ...

It seems to have started with that quest (although I don't remeber the name). I realised, that it was a new questgiver but I ddn't figure out at that time, that it might be the wrong race. I proceeded and got the same quest from the elven questgiver. After proceeding now I got the first questgiver again with the next tier of this quest (42 relics) and began to watch more intensely, what's going on. So I can say, that by proceeding I got the reward twice. And something even more strange happened now... I got the 3rd tier of this quest (61 relics) and it was instantly stated as fulfilled, although I don't have those 61 relics yet!! After proceeding (and getting the reward twice) I got a 'normal' quest.

I'm very sure, I already got and completed the 30-relics-version some time ago, i don't remember exactly about the 42-relic-version, but I think I haven't seen the human questgiver before.

DeletedUser236

Today I've made special experiences with the quest 'The Legacy of Elvenar' ...

It seems to have started with that quest (although I don't remeber the name). I realised, that it was a new questgiver but I ddn't figure out at that time, that it might be the wrong race. I proceeded and got the same quest from the elven questgiver. After proceeding now I got the first questgiver again with the next tier of this quest (42 relics) and began to watch more intensely, what's going on. So I can say, that by proceeding I got the reward twice. And something even more strange happened now... I got the 3rd tier of this quest (61 relics) and it was instantly stated as fulfilled, although I don't have those 61 relics yet!! After proceeding (and getting the reward twice) I got a 'normal' quest.

I just had the same issue..
First the 30 relics from both races, than the 42 relics from both races, than the 61 relics from both races.
I made a screenshot of the two 61 relics ones.

UmGMBP3.png

TLCcmY9.png

I do, in contrary to methusu, have >61 of 1 boosting relic though :D

DeletedUser

Today a new chapter with 'The Legacy of Elvenar' was written for me...

I got the next tier for this quest (75 relics), only human questgiver, like last time instantly showed as completed, although I don't have the 75 yet (have the 61 now)
Bildschirmfoto vom 2015-03-15 13:46:06.png

DeletedUser420

this should be solved with 0.12 update, but I regularly get "produce 3 giant globes" quests for bot races after the update (sorry, no pics)

Please provide screenshots of the quest at the moment you get them - preferably with the date (and time) showing in the screenshot.

DeletedUser108

Today, 26. of March 2015. 11:40 am. Elvenar Version 0.12:
wrongquest.jpg

EDIT: After this quest the same quest for elves appeared ("The Most Perfect Residence"). But I am actually not at this stage yet. My cycle quest would only give 100.000 Coins max (or 10.000 Supplies max). So both quests are completly out of order.
They appeared after declining one regular cycle quest. That was the first thing I did today.

Last edited by a moderator: