• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4624] Production collection error

DeletedUser628

Yes, the issue still persists. But it has been reported to the developers and they are working on it. However, depending on the severity of an issue it may or may not be fixed right away --- critical issues can be fixed with a quick hotfix, while most general issues are fixed with game updates. When precisely the issue will be resolved is unfortunately not something we can say, but we will keep you informed and up to date with any information we get. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

DeletedUser

Ok thank you for letting us know..

Just let you know that i'm with elves...is it happening to humans too ?

Right now I have 11 manufactories that are bugged, so not producing.
I'm on firefox 36.0.1

DeletedUser628

It seems to happen with both races, but there are more reports from Elf player (which may be more of an indication of what race active players are using, and not necessarily of how it is affecting different players).

As pointed out by the other players in this thread, either a refresh or logging out and closing the browser should help in the meantime (until the issue is resolved).

DeletedUser

hello
hope this is the right place to post and still necessary to be reported ("confirmed" should mean still collecting informations).

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen: Had the collection error yesterday at two goods-manufactories when holding mouse button and swiping over all manufactories. Tried to reproduce it, giving the system little time by clicking on every manufactory when the "collect sound" of the previous began.

What actually happened:
After the procedure, 10 of 12 manufactories stayed in level "collect" without showing the idle-symbol.
Collected the productions after reload again, everything worked fine

How often has this happened:
third time

Screenshots/Additional information:
usually, I login elvenar after playing forge of empires. Playing elvenar in another window than FoE works fine.

Reproduction Steps:

1. start collect at the lower right side of the map (doesn´t matter holding mouse button or individual click, speed of mouse movement too)

2.collecting direction: low right towards high right end (main hall) of city map, when row finished start at low right side again

3.end point of collecting procedure: high left side (near trader)

Player Name: unarangas

World: elvenar beta

Operating System: win7

Browser and Version: firefox 36.0.1

Flash Version:
unkown

Screen Resolution:1600 x 900

Marindor

Hi Unarangas,

Thank you, your input is certainly being appreciated. The issue itself is confirmed and put forward for fixing, but any additional information could be helpful with this process so feel free to share your experiences here, as you did :)

DeletedUser

shockwave flash hung up while writing the text above. had to abort it to be able to finish my report.
version number of shockwave flash: 16.0.0.305

DeletedUser

Hi Unarangas

"Confirmed" means that the Moderators have been able to reproduce the problem and it has been passed to the Developers to try and fix it.

If you refresh you browser (reload the page) this normally makes it possible for you to collect the coins or production from those buildings. :)

DeletedUser

Hi Unarangas,

Thank you, your input is certainly being appreciated. The issue itself is confirmed and put forward for fixing, but any additional information could be helpful with this process so feel free to share your experiences here, as you did :)

you´re welcome.
Just tell me if there are other details but collection path I should pay attention for.

Marindor

Not as far as we know, but should you come accross anything that seems significant and helps you to reproduce the issue time and time again, it'd certainly be helpful to mention it. Jimmac is right here: The development team is working on fixing this already and all info that can help them finding the cause, is welcome :)

DeletedUser1012

This happened to me several times. So far, I have not had trouble collecting from the houses or the Steel, Planks, or Marble. The level 2 workshops have not had this problem; only the level 1 workshops. It APPEARS to collect, but it doesn't; the hammers still appear over the shops, and when I click, the progress bar shows that it is ready to collect, but I can neither collect nor order anew. I may have found a temp. fix: When I fill out a support ticket to report the issue, then go back to the city, I can then collect. Nothing else (clearing cache, visiting another city, waiting for houses to spot out cash in 5 min, reloading, turning computer off then on, does not fix it; only reporting it. I know that it was not fixed by the support team, because there just was not enough time to have a game mod fix it after I reported it.

DeletedUser

After new update 0.14, bug still alive, i hope they found the way to fix it soon.
Thanks