• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44905] Timewarp missing info (and some other wonders too)

Heffernan

just updated manually from google play to v 1.180.4-deff7ad-256 (listed as published 04/08) - seems fixed.
just checked my ipad, timewarp still missing data. it’s because the game version is still 1.180.1 and no updates to be found in appstore.
my question is, Karvest posted the above about a week ago thursday, when will the ios users get the update ?
i find it hard to believe that a weeks delay between device versions is just because how appstore is handling updates.

granted, it’s ”just” visual, the calculations still work, but it’s starting to be bloody annoying.

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I know how you are feeling but the update will be soon, right now I don't have a date so I am not sure when exactly it will happen.

Thank you for your understanding. :)

Biloutte91

@Heffernan , @Deadeye Jerry FYI, Tonight update in my iPad game version 1.181.2 52d9390-256. the bug has been fixed. Timewarp and all other AW are OK.

Capture d’écran 2023-08-16 205656.png

Capture d’écran 2023-08-16 205555.png

Last edited:

Heffernan

ok here too, though i had to yank it out of the grasping hands of appstore (delete and re-install). something to do with my location maybe.