• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44905] Timewarp missing info (and some other wonders too)

Heffernan

android, game version 1.180.1-00cb363-256(zz1.181)

looked at my timewarp level 16 and it was showing only ranking points on the overview tab. looking at levels tab showed cooldown 0% all levels. however when i played one province it showed the cooldown time correctly so could be a visual thing.

looked into my needles wonder and it showed in levels tab barracs training speed 0% all levels.
other training speed influencing wonders seem to have similar glitches.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting it @Heffernan but please, next time use the proper form (you can find it in my signature too); @Karvest are you able to reproduce it? Because I am not, maybe there's some repro step that I'm missing...
And

Karvest

You need 1.180.1 version of app to reproduce it. I have only 1.179.2 available in google play for now. But I've seen similar bug report on live server. Either it was revoked or not pushed for everybody yet.

Biloutte91

Same thing here: iPhone and iPad

Game version: 1.180.1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 16.6
Operating System or Mobile Device: App store
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: Biloutte91
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Current situation:

__
Expected situation:
__
Screenshots of the bug:

Capture d’écran 2023-07-29 203736.png

Capture d’écran 2023-07-29 203944.png

Capture d’écran 2023-07-29 203750.png

Capture d’écran 2023-07-29 204006.png

Version of the app. 1.180.1-00cb363-256

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

According to a Moderator on live, for browser players it should be fixed after update 1.180.4... and (as always) app-players might experience a longer delay

Last edited:

Mrietha

You reported this as fixed.
HOWEVER! My App version still has this bug.
Will those of us on the App need to wait for the next update? Or is it not fixed yet on the App?

Mrietha

Thanks @Karvest.

Now that leads me to wonder why I have to keep going to the Playstore to update. Beta used to update on its own - in except of a couple of instances with the start of an event.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
You reported this as fixed.
HOWEVER! My App version still has this bug.
Will those of us on the App need to wait for the next update? Or is it not fixed yet on the App?
Hi @Mrietha, Karvest is correct. The updates/release notes posted on this forum relate to the browser version specifically. The app version is usually one update behind the browser version. When a bug relating to the app version is noted as fixed in the release notes, that means it will be fixed in the app the next time the app is updated.

The current browser version is 1.181 as shown in the release notes. The current app version is 1.180. Once the app updates to 1.181 you will see the fix for this issue