• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44816] Scoreboard is out of whack

Shereana

Other one is introduced though - now one can't look at the results for completed dot, it opens for brief moment and closes again. For this very shorts time it looks like no players are shown in the list.

Other details - no path is finished. No additional points.

Alcaro

Yes, it seems so
Looks like they reset the scores, but the underlying issue wasn't fixed
Not even that, the first 2 positions still have 1.5M points.

EDIT: from the moment I look at the scores and posted here, they added couple hundred thousands points :D :D

Alcaro

I wonder how the 1st position added half million points in just few minutes!? :D :D

P.S. - the FIXED tag should be removed.

Mrietha

I have not kept track of the scores for my Fellowship, but those that do report that the new scores are not what they expected. We went from 15 to 49 when the scores were reset. (We completed all waypoints in stages 1 and 2, all blue and crosspoints in stage three and have been in the pit for about a day.)

cancermage

Correct scores?? Platinum leaf is #1 with 4.6 million points How if that possible ?? and since i had to download new assest I'm going to ASSume that INNO supposeedly fxedd the issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karvest

For my FS everything looks good, but we weren't in the pit at the moment of first score fix. But there were FS who had bigger score than possible without pit back then, so I assume Inno have correct data internally and can fix ranking as soon as they fix underlying issue.
New assets have nothing to do with that bug, they are chapter21 and/or next event related.
The whole issue is serverside, and doesn't require even game reload to be fixed.

Earwen1

All scores seem like usual again.
Can we have a confirmation that all bugs are fixed, at last?

Biloutte91

For me, it's ok now. NO ?

Capture d’écran 2023-07-25 142635.png