• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [44455] Bakers Hats Randomly get stuck on screen

Karvest

ctrl-shift-I
select Console tab
1687464001599.png

Enevhar Aldarion

@Deadeye Jerry not had the chance to check that because it happened with the very first shovel that spawned and has not happened since. I don't know if that is how it has been for everyone or just me or if the sticking spawns are totally random for when they happen.

Brummbaer

Happens again after being online for a while without activity.
After starting tournament activity an event currency appears.
Collecting results in the reward BUT is still visible after collection
(multiple clicks - nothing happens)

1687902108317.png

Reload game solves the issue

Dorfl the Clay

Had the same experience in live a few days ago, while collecting bronze spades in floral event.. since the problem resolved itself (after a reboot) I presume it was one of those rare glitches that occur sometimes when loading the game.

owl76

I've had this happen for the latest event.

Oddly though, the first one I collected is stuck on screen, but I've collected a second one and that correctly disappeared.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks! For those who experience this issue, could you please let us know approximately how many hours you were logged out or not playing the game before this happens?
Also, do you recall how many event currency drops were in your city at the point where it happens?

Karvest

Last time it was like relog (was online for many hours before relog, relogged to free leaked memory) => collect all not collected keys (successfully) => go to spire => fight 4 encounters (a minute or two) => leave the spire, see new key spawned notification => try to collect it => got it both collected and stuck on the screen. So few minutes since relog for everything, just was (un)lucky enough to get a key spawned during the fight in spire.

Karvest

Just checked it one more time. Reloaded the game at 00:02 UTC to reset season quests (that old bug is still very annoying), rechecked that there is no keys on the ground (no notification after loading), opened spire, waited for 15 minutes (as I know that key spawns somewhere between 00:02 and 00:15), returned to the city, got notification about new key, clicked on the key and voila - it's bugged again.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I finally managed to reproduce this issue!
Steps:
1 enter world map
2 leave the game running for some time (remain on world map ). I left it for at least 30 minutes
3 Return from world map to city
4 observe the notification that event currency is in your city outskirts (in my case this was Dwarven Chips)
5 Pick up event currency
6 observe: the blimp floats up but the event currency does not disappear
7 observe: the event currency is no longer clickable