• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4332] Upgrade building min lvl x not working correctly

Marindor

Hi Liathary,

Thank you for letting us know. Could you please leave the quest open and send us a support ticket about this as well? :)

DeletedUser119

I can't acces to the support...
"Password is not valid" same as diepaula.

The only way to access to support is to use :"If you do not know or remember your username or password, please click here." and to click on the link received by email. My old ticket has disappeared... :(

Anyway I've declined the quest "noble residences" this morning to try the quest "perfect logistics" which is similar.

I closed the game before the upgrade ends, then went back. This quest has worked fine, but it seems the game didn't log me out properly, since when I got back it didn't send me on the login page (where you have to click on Play), but directly on the loading page (where you can see the "did you know?").
Maybe it's because of that that the quest was completed...

I've just get back the quest "noble residences" (and I'll keep it this time). Do you need that I try again to upgrade a residence before doing the ticket or not?

DeletedUser

I don't know if this is in any way helpful, but I noticed, that (if your screenshot, Liathary, is from today) there might be two different versions of the same quest(s) still around. This is the one I get:

(same reward, but look at the quest explanation following the star. the "min. lvl 5" is missing).
elvenar04.jpg

I remember some more quests which were described by "min. lvl 5". Since 0.13 these words are missing in all of them. Perhaps the old versions have not been properly replaced.

DeletedUser119

Yes, that's possible.
I remember seeing your quest too in the repeatable quests. But I've took the first one I have received about workshop's ugrade.
And yes, the quest Perfect logistics for which I put the screen is from today

EDIT : cleared my cache and it has removed the old quests.
Since I don't remeber which "noble residences" I've tried to complete this night, I'll just try it again.
We'll see in 3h if it works

EDIT 2 : the quest "noble residences" is now working for me :)
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser605

I'm still having a problem with the 'Continual Upgrades' quest after the update.
It asks me to upgrade 3 buildings - I have done 2 upgrades (silk and scrolls) but am still at 0/3 for the quest progress.

Started the upgrades after accepting the quest.
Finished the upgrades while online.

Will upgrade another building today to see if any progress is made.

EDIT:
I have noticed that this quest has changed since the last update - It used to be upgrade 3 buildings to level 5 (which wasn't working either).

DeletedUser119

The quest "striving for improvement" still don't work either.
I've upgraded a residence to level 14 and another to level 15 this night and the quest is at 1/2

Marindor

Hi guys,

Apart for mentioning it here (if you haven't done so), could you please send us a support ticket about your issues as well? That way we can look together with you one-on-one which part it is that doesn't work for the quest and that would help us to locate the cause (and therefore being able to fix it) more quickly. Thank you very much for that! :)

DeletedUser

Similar problem with Prosperous Citizens. It wants three residences minimum level 4. My lowest residence at the moment is level 6.

DeletedUser

Brief update. I upgraded two residences from level 6 to level 7 overnight and it gave me credit for one of them. In the processes of upgrading another residence to level 7 and see if that will count as a second build. Not sure why I only got credit for one upgrade and not two though. The key to this quest might clarity on the language so that the upgrading action is what needs to occur, not the level of the building.

DeletedUser

One more update, and I'd appreciate some guidance. I now have 10 level 7 residences, and have two of three requirements for the prosperous citizens quest. I was going to upgrade one more residence, but I can't until I research new technology, I assume the Superior Residences. I have just started researching Advanced technologies, so it appears as if I'm kind of stuck for awhile. Not sure if I should learn some patience and just keep this quest on hold until I get through 13 more technologies or there are other options.

DeletedUser605

I'm still having a problem with the 'Continual Upgrades' quest after the update.
It asks me to upgrade 3 buildings - I have done 2 upgrades (silk and scrolls) but am still at 0/3 for the quest progress.

Started the upgrades after accepting the quest.
Finished the upgrades while online.

Will upgrade another building today to see if any progress is made.

EDIT:
I have noticed that this quest has changed since the last update - It used to be upgrade 3 buildings to level 5 (which wasn't working either).

I can confirm my 'Continual Upgrades' quest is now working.

DeletedUser119

Seems like it's not completely fix yet . I'm doing the quest "striving for improvement" 2-3 times everyday,
most of the time it works, but not everytime.
I've upgraded 2 workshops to level 13 today, and the quest stay at 0/2

DeletedUser

Quest "Noble Residence" (upgrade a residence at least lvl 5) still does not complete.
Race is elves, residence target level was 7, and I was not online when building was finished.

DeletedUser1126

I too have a problem. Only 1 of 2 elven residential has been registered even though I started both upgrades after I got the quest. I have sent a support ticket and hope this can be solved soon.

Btw, it's the quest Better Buildings - upgrade 2 level 3 buildings.

DeletedUser

It seems that the problem still has not been fixed.
Got the quest "Striving for Improvement" (Human) that wants me to upgrade two buildings that are at least level 5.
So I upgraded two different residences level 9 and level 10. Both upgrades were finished when I was offline, but the progress is 1/2