• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4332] Upgrade building min lvl x not working correctly

DeletedUser205

21392474rn.jpg

What I expected:
to get my Bonus from Sidequest, after upgrading a building to Level 5 (Level 6 was not the solution than).

What happend:
Sidequest didn't register my finished upgrade.

DeletedUser

Same issue with me, except it's not working from level 2 to 3.

Marindor

As there are are multiple quests with this kind of quest task, may we please ask you to do the following, when you encounter problems here:

Please leave the quest open (so don't decline it) and send a support ticket .

That way we can look together with you on a personal level to find out for which quests it's simply a matter of rephrasing and for which quests there might be another cause. Thank you very much for this!

DeletedUser118

I have the same problem with another quest. It wants me to upgrade two workshops higher than level 5. I upgraded two from level 7 to 8 last night but the quest also couldn't be finished as nothing was registered.

DeletedUser205

As there are are multiple quests with this kind of quest task, may we please ask you to do the following, when you encounter problems here:

Please leave the quest open (so don't decline it) and send a support ticket .

That way we can look together with you on a personal level to find out for which quests it's simply a matter of rephrasing and for which quests there might be another cause. Thank you very much for this!

sorry, I don't plan to upgrade residences to level5 the next weeks,
Hopefully another player will overtake this duty to send a support ticket and so on.

DeletedUser119

Hopefully another player will overtake this duty to send a support ticket and so on.
Done. But this issue has already been send to the development team.

Neither upgrading residence to level 5, nor to level 6, nor to level 7 solves the quest "noble residence".

DeletedUser628

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/superior-workshops-will-not-complete.1885/
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...rovement-cant-be-completed-when-offline.1850/
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/main-hall-upgrade-not-recognised-by-quest.1841/

From some of the reports it seems that this issue is experienced when the construction finishes while the player is offline. If anyone else has a quest of this type they're experiencing an issue with, please do let us know if that was your case as well. :)

DeletedUser395

I have the same problem since many days, quest won't finish.

I upgraded lots of residences now from e.g. level 10 to 11 - but nothing happens.

Yes, I wasn't online when the building got ready.

bug_01.PNG

bug_02.PNG

bug_03.PNG

It IS a bug...

bug_04.PNG

bug_05.PNG

Marindor

Hi Diepaula, could you please send us a support ticket so we can look one-on-one with you on the exact quest? Thank you for that! :)

Marindor

Should there any be players who accepted one of these quests after today's update: Would you please let us know if things are solved with this now?

DeletedUser119

The quest "noble residences" still don't work if the upgrade ends when we are offline