• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

3x faster production

DeletedUser1665

I was wondering why my h symbols in choices for production were red, they still are (as of this posting) and it never showed anything other then the usual production times (AKA 3h 9h etc)........

DeletedUser724

deGvW8T.png

What a nice surprise today! Will be a permanent feature, available sometimes in game?
And I really like the new graphic!

iFJFkKF.png
I read the message in the pictures and the post-time
it is Friday, 2 days ago ?
message say "next 2 hour"

it simply means some time in Friday, the manufactories change to 1 hour,3 hour, 8 hour and 16 hour for a duration for 2 hours

I must miss it lol

but 1 hour give 1583 scroll, i do not think it is 3 times faster ( scroll is not my boost, I have no idea whether it is 3 times faster ), may be it is just a "allow us to produce goods faster with pro-rata reduction " <-- same minutes production, allow to do more collection only

PrimroseSylvia

Er, it's 1563 and is the same amount of a 3h production

MSJ9Epe.png

So, it simply means that every single manufactory production took 1/3 of normal time, and some players have this time cut for only 2 hours on friday (as stated, it was a test).

DeletedUser2003

I am fortunate to be one of the testers right now, and I think it is a very nice little perk, so thank you to the team that thought this "turbo boost" up :)

To those who don't get it this time around, I bet that you will at some point, so hang in there! It's just a nice little speed boost...you didn't miss out on a share of a winning lottery ticket or anything lol :p

DeletedUser

It's already on the live servers. :eek: Not much testing needed it seems. o_O

DeletedUser

Apparently this boost is happening again in Beta. I hope the ones who get it do some good testing because it looks like there are still some bugs in it. :eek:
Can't test myself, not so lucky to get it. :(

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Apparently this boost is happening again in Beta. I hope the ones who get it do some good testing because it looks like there are still some bugs in it. :eek:
Can't test myself, not so lucky to get it. :(

And what exactly would those bugs be? please tell so i can start checking them :)

DeletedUser

Yep, the one Dony wrote. On PC you get the boost but same account on mobile doesn't appear to have it.

DeletedUser724

i do not see
any faster proudction in beta and game server

is that a JOKE ?

DeletedUser2182

Just a suggestion: instead of a "limited offer", it would be much more useful to me if I could activate it by my own. As the guys said, an instant or a mini-building would be better. I didn't get the offer here in Beta, but I got on another server, and thankfully I had a lot of time to spend. That meant I was swimming in goods at the end of the offer. But I bet many people didn't have all this time, and couldn't enjoy the offer.

So my suggestions are:
- make it an activated item (instant, building, else);
- if it has to be a limited time offer, than warn those that will get it a few hours before, so them can organize themselves.

Some may say that a limited offer must be a surprise, but, really, it is different when you have 24 hours to buy diamonds, expansions... from when you need to set your productions. ;)

Heymrdiedier

Just a suggestion: instead of a "limited offer", it would be much more useful to me if I could activate it by my own. As the guys said, an instant or a mini-building would be better. I didn't get the offer here in Beta, but I got on another server, and thankfully I had a lot of time to spend. That meant I was swimming in goods at the end of the offer. But I bet many people didn't have all this time, and couldn't enjoy the offer.

So my suggestions are:
- make it an activated item (instant, building, else);
- if it has to be a limited time offer, than warn those that will get it a few hours before, so them can organize themselves.

Some may say that a limited offer must be a surprise, but, really, it is different when you have 24 hours to buy diamonds, expansions... from when you need to set your productions. ;)
i wouldnt count on that happening.
i would save it up till an event comes that asks for 2 day productions and such, and i dont think they'd want that :)

DeletedUser724

Finally

I have seen one ...it last for 24 hour...

Limited Time only !! 100% production

But is it the "3x" ??

I hope it hold 3 times a week for players
But that 100% is meaningless for me
except sentiment goods......but sentiments goods.....hmmmmmm... u get goods, but no one offer trade to give those sentient goods u do not have... still useless to me

Jackluyt

Is there any indication how this idea will eventually be implemented in the Live Worlds?
Will it be a random one-off from time to time? Or will it be part of something else still to be revealed?

Once it goes Live properly - will everyone get the offer?
Perhaps even as part of an Event? Or a prize??

It is great to see that the design team are at last adding new elements to make the game fun!!
It has been growing boring for a while...
1f642.png