• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

3x faster production

PrimroseSylvia

deGvW8T.png

What a nice surprise today! Will be a permanent feature, available sometimes in game?
And I really like the new graphic!

iFJFkKF.png

Deleted User - 60107

Nope, not there for me either. Maybe it's some sort of limited-time offer for certain players.

Deleted User - 60107

Well, for startets, why only some players get it.

Then you can also explain why, as already reported in the Bug Reports section, this makes Sentient Goods production slower. Did you guys not test this ahead of time?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Well, for startets, why only some players get it.
As any limited offer, not everyone gets it at the same time. As this is a test, it's also good to have a part of the playerbase that don't get the offer. That way we can be sure that players who shouldn't be affected aren't affected for sure.
So maybe you were not one of the lucky people who got it this time.

Then you can also explain why, as already reported in the Bug Reports section, this makes Sentient Goods production slower. Did you guys not test this ahead of time?
This was the first quick functional test of this, to see if it works on large scale. Testing is what beta is for. Because it is a quick test, it also only lasted for 2 hours. This ofcourse isn't very usefull for live servers, so expect this to be longer there, when the offers appear on live servers.

I assume the devs tested this internally before they tested it on beta, but they do that for all new features, and its not like there are never any bugs on beta....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, that's what I wanted me to explain ...

and I don't find it normal that the whole server did not have it.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

In principle the new things are tested by ALL the beta server not ?????
At this time, do not try the Fellowship adventures or the new guest races
by a part of the beta ... it will be better :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I bet you had this tested by inactive or people who play once a week !!!!!

ekarat

Well, that's what I wanted me to explain ...

and I don't find it normal that the whole server did not have it.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

In principle the new things are tested by ALL the beta server not ?????
At this time, do not try the Fellowship adventures or the new guest races
by a part of the beta ... it will be better :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I bet you had this tested by inactive or people who play once a week !!!!!

It's a standard thing in the industry and called "A/B testing". You give different players different deals and see how each react.

And, yes, they need to test to make sure that players who aren't supposed to get that don't get it accidentally.

DeletedUser

we are not in a industry ... we are in a game and in beta

We're not that many ... this stuff could have been tested by everyone

DeletedUser

Well, I don't appreciate at all, but not at all these choices ...

Do the same thing for adventures and new guest races then !!!!!

Like that it is even more discriminatory !!!

SoggyShorts

Are you seriously upset about not getting a 2h buff?
Figure out what it would have given you in goods, and I'll come give you those goods.:rolleyes:

We're not that many ... this stuff could have been tested by everyone
Like they said above, having only some players get it was part of the test. If everyone got it, how would they know if it's working correctly?
When this offer goes live, only some will get it, if there is a bug where everyone gets it by accident, this test will catch it.

Note: I did not get the deal either.

DeletedUser2256

Mate, you should stop beta if you get angry for such a things :eek:

Well... erm... i'm not that surprised honestly... that's my @Biloutte91 there :rolleyes:

BTW, the fact that this is tested implies that it will eventually be available one way or another, so chill pal ;)