• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29340] Problems around Tournament start and during Tournament

Karvest

Was afk for last hour, everything is working fine now except missing spire (it started as soon as I collected coins just now), so at least there were no server restart.

Dony

King of Bugs
its still laggy for me 39 minutes after it started, with stream errors here and there

Dony

King of Bugs
crashes around spires end again, i have recorded video if needed, with stream error, and server error

Dony

King of Bugs
and i had feeling that today it crashed when marindos sent news about multiplayer in spire into game, because after i have had read the news on forums and tabbed to the game i had stream error message there

palmira

I almost didn't finish the tourney, the problems were already on around 7pm GMT ( and collecting from the factories and WS have been nightmarish since then).

sunrae

This is not fixed yet, game is almost unplayable, keep getting stream error message then reboot then server error then reboot.

DeletedUser140

Looks like the problems will come up when Spire of Erternity or the tournament gets terminated. Probably the server is so overloaded by all the calculations, and simply can't afford the service for playing.
Edit: And there is a stream errow when the spire of eternity appear.

I just read, it's already fixed? I can not believe this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
there are still server problems after notification of tournament is over and before rewards are handled

Karvest

They was always here. Seems they are by design (server is too busy calculating that rewards).