• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [29278] Tooltip hard to make appear when visiting other city

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version:v1.93-beta.2-(597ec39) (2019-11-07 17:59)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 70.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.270
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
While visiting any city, area for tooltip to appear for standard/sentients goods in TOP HUD is too small, it almost feels like there is no tooltip

Expected:
Area for tooltip to appear for standard/sentients goods should be as big as all other icons in TOP HUD

Reproduction steps:
1. visit any city
2. move mouse over standard/sentients goods in TOP HUD
3. observe that area for tooltip to appear is too small

Theodore

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Cannot reproduce. Using the same set up as the OP, I find the standard/sentient goods tooltip to be the same as within my own city.

Goods in neighboring city.png

Theodore

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Having seen the video, I understand what @Dony means. I did run into the same thing when investigating initially. One has to point specifically to the right side of the inventory box to make the Standard/Sentient tooltip appear.

This issue is not limited to Beta, Firefox or Flash. It also happens in Chrome and HTML, as well as in live worlds.

I am now marking this confirmed.