• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [22808] Parts of Research Tree don't show.

Dony

King of Bugs
have resolution 1920x1080, fullscreen firefox, and researched last tech (AW)
open tech tree -> firs column is missing
move a bit tech tree -> column appear
close tech tree
open it again - > same issue

MiniB

upload_2018-9-24_20-21-27.png

Started this way yesterday. When I roll left and come back, I can see it right. When I open it again, all gone.

I'm on Dwarves and have HTML5.

Sirenia

Now the lines in the tech tree show up, but the research boxes do not. Cannot apply KP's to research. This is after the Thursday release.

DeletedUser2174

My research tree missing parts has reached the point of i see NONE of the Techs. And today clicking on the blank area will not let me put points in.

DeletedUser1986

Thanks Yoxlade, this information will also be forwarded to the devs.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
so, im still having a hard time trying to reproduce this.
Do you guys still have it, and if you do, can you give me details like resolution, browser, browsersoom, fullscreen or not, html5 or not.
Feels like ive checked all possibilities(except exotic browsers) and it works fine for me every time

Angedev

I have it in HTML5 on live now. Flash is OK. Google Chrome, no fullscreen. I've already finished all researches except the last squad size, where I have all KP but waiting for the traps. I'm on mobile so I don't know more info now...

upload_2018-10-24_18-19-45.png

Marindor

Hi guys,

This issue shouldn't occur anymore when Chrome is updated to version 70. Could you please update to Chrome 70 and let us know if the issue is resolved then? :)

DeletedUser2580

Still not fixed, have to scroll back to earlier chapter then to the one I am on.
Game name blulady Sometimes have to do it a few times for it to show.
I use opera and havent had a problem till now. with html5

Marindor

As I interpreted it, she meant she doesn't experience this problem in Opera, but I think you are right. @Blulady , could you please confirm?

Marindor

It turns out that the current Opera browser is still based on Chromium 69. Once it updates, the problems should be resolved on Opera as well :)

DeletedUser2580

It turns out that the current Opera browser is still based on Chromium 69. Once it updates, the problems should be resolved on Opera as well :)
It is back to normal today. Hope it stays fixed:)