• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [22808] Parts of Research Tree don't show.

DeletedUser

When I open my Research Tree it won't load completely, some parts are missing:
1.jpg

When I scroll back the missing research shows up.
I have researched everything so far.

Game version: v1.59-(9f541fb94)-(master) (2018-07-12 8:46)
HTML5: No
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit) & Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.134 (64-bit)
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200 & 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I do. Have you research everything, no tech skipped ? And only 3 quests remaining (1 event, 2 normal) ? Maybe that has something to do with it as well.

Dony

King of Bugs
i dont have this problem on small screen 1366x768, just because that techs are outside of the screen

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Indeed that may be why I cannot reproduce this as yet (my screen is 1366x768). I will ask my colleagues :)

DeletedUser1986

Repro steps:
1. Open game in not full window size
2. go to research
3. press full window size (not full screen)
4 display issue present.
It's actually also present on the city display after pressing full size in window.

DeletedUser1986

its not as you can see from all 3 posts above yours :)
I tested it a few days after those posts and I did not encounter the same issue. However, if it's still not fixed I'll re-check it.

Retested: I have a temporary readjustment of the graphics on the tech tree, but as soon as I move it the graphics re-appear. Is this the same for you, or the graphics are permanently missing?

Last edited by a moderator: