1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed [22738] Notification error !

Discussion in 'Fixed Issues' started by wolfhell111, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

it could be other expirable buildings, ppl used them last tourny and that is a new thing from last week (polishing expirable buildings)

2. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

The person I checked which has problems and no WW indeed has an Unleashed Unit Upgrade building.

3. Arayla

Arayla Well-Known Member

The presence of Wishing Wells correlates with who does/does not have trouble with notifications in our FS.

CiraKelley and alainemk like this.
  4. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

5. Macavity64

Macavity64 Member

Is this thread for the statistics?
    Are you trying to find a solution or should we adapt our game to the bug now?

6. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

Btw, Wishing well doesn't need to go out of the list, it just need to be no more buffed to get notifications working again. WW won't show in notifications list, causing Notification error ! in places where they should be if their NH buff is already expired.

7. Twinklet

Twinklet New Member

Name is Twinklet, playing in Beta, Html5 enabled.. When I click the Notification Bell or the Members shield I then change the page and the screen goes to Elvenar Blue screen and just sits there. It does not happen every time. then I have to close the browser and re-open to continue with visits.

8. Arayla

Arayla Well-Known Member

@Marindor Can this bug to changed to Confirmed and hopefully Dev can start working on it?

Macavity64 likes this.
  9. Amy Steele

Amy Steele
    Senior QA Mod
    Elvenar Team

Thanks folks! And apologies for the delay investigating this issue. Confirmed :) (it is indeed the Wishing Well polish that's the cause)

Macavity64 and Arayla like this.
  10. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

Amy, not only the Wishing Well, other expirable buildings like Unleashed Unit Upgrade also cause same effect.

Macavity64 and Amy Steele like this.