• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22738] Notification error !

• Thread starter DeletedUser2491
  • Start date

DeletedUser2491

Hello

I can not see notification , jut this images and nothing more . What is causes ?

Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser

Which browser, os, flash, html, etc. ???? o_O See https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.1913/ :rolleyes:

Slow network maybe. :eek: My notifications works fine (both Flash and/or HTML). :) > And now they don't work for me as well... :(

Game version:
v1.59-(8d3b9ca14)-(master) (2018-07-05 21:08)
HTML5: No
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

My other accounts I run in Chrome and there notifications are still working !? :confused:
Don't think it is browser related. When I login with Lord Soth in Chrome it still doesn't work.

Maybe this bug is back: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/17686-notification-does-not-work.8820/page-2 :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2491

Which browser, os, flash, html, etc. ???? o_O See https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.1913/ :rolleyes:

Slow network maybe. :eek: My notifications works fine (both Flash and/or HTML). :) > And now they don't work for me as well... :(

Game version:
v1.59-(8d3b9ca14)-(master) (2018-07-05 21:08)
HTML5: No
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 61.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

My other accounts I run in Chrome and there notifications are still working !? :confused:
Don't think it is browser related. When I login with Lord Soth in Chrome it still doesn't work.

Maybe this bug is back: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/17686-notification-does-not-work.8820/page-2 :oops:
Troy Opera , i work wit Opera HTML 5 same like you W7 and i have not problem with speed .

DeletedUser

My notifications are back but there is something strange going on :

Page 1:
1.jpg

Going to page 2 from page 1:
2.jpg

As you can see the last 3 messages of page 1 are repeated on page 2 !? :confused: Page 3 to 10 looks normal.

If I go from page 3 back to 2 the last 3 messages from page 3 are repeated on page 2 ! o_O

Page 3:
3.JPG

So something between markymarc(06/07/18 16:06) and Heffernan (06/07/18 11:44) notifications must have broken the chain. :eek:

Arayla

I'm having the same issues with either no notifications or with repeated notifications from one page to another. I play using Safari.

I remember this issue happening around last August or September. Didn't it happen after a fellowship has a member join or leave?

DeletedUser140

confirmed on HTML, but on Flash it works fine

This morning it was inverted

DeletedUser2378

It's not working for me with Java on Firefox right now...

Arayla

Still not working for me using a Mac with Safari or with Opera with or without HTML5.

Dony

King of Bugs
does all of you guys have wishing well?
i think notifications are broken when wishing well is polished and working when polish runs out or notification move from page 1 to page 2 in which case you see double entries (in this case workaround is to make 6 small trades to clear page 1 of polishing notifications)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

does all of you guys have wishing well?
Yes, I do but it is not polished currently. Maybe you can try to polish mine and I'll see what happens with my notifications.

BTW I can see my notifications again but things I describe in post #4 are still happening, now on pages 3, 5 & 8.

Dony

King of Bugs
i did polished yours ww now
by runs out i meant completely from notifications, i have worded it badly

DeletedUser

Maybe it's not only Wishing Well but also some other new event buildings. I heard problems from others with notifications but not all of them have WW.