• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22326] KP Timer issues around Inspiring Meditation spell

• Thread starter DeletedUser1844
  • Start date

DeletedUser1844

Game version:v1.56-(08fef7e75)-(master) (2018-05-31 17:11)
Game world: beta1
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox 60.0.1 (64 bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Sheeze
Humans or Elves:
Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5

Curent situation:
When I start to produce something in my workshops (5/15/3/9 or 24h) my KP bar resets (look at screenshots)
But situation is visible only when to next KP is 58-60 min

Repro steps:
1. Log in elvenar
2. Have to next knowledge point 58-60 min
3. Start/ cancel production in workshop
4. Watch the KP bar
5. Notice that your time to next KP is reset to 60min

Attachments

• aawe.jpg
    aawe.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 211
  • 2334.jpg
    2334.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 200

Dony

King of Bugs
this is related to active inspiring meditation spell and all other bugs related to it (donating to AW resets timer for over a year now)
there is no issue without active inspiring meditation spell

Karvest

Just noticed same behavior when start building new WS, KP timer reset from 53m back to 60m (with IM active)

Karvest

And not only 50+ minutes, just collected supplies from WS - reset from 46 minutes...

Karvest

Basically any action ingame (collection of anything, building, start/stop any production) reset KP timer if IM is active.
Seems I have no chance to gain KP over time next 2 days except sleeping time...:(

SoggyShorts

strange, I've had IM spell on in every city for over a year, and never noticed this. Just tested it on beta and live cities, nothing I did would make the timer reset.

Karvest

Same happened today with my wife's city on RU server, only spending all KP resolved this issue.
BTW, in both situations we can't spent all of them at once, there was server error message after pushing "donate all" button, but spending one by one worked fine.
And yes, her city always have IM up for more then year too, but she noticed such thing only today.

Dony

King of Bugs
BTW, in both situations we can't spent all of them at once, there was server error message after pushing "donate all" button, but spending one by one worked fine.
This is due with all reseting it occurs, game shows 1 more KP then you actually have, and thus spending them all at once result in an error with a game relog. I am pretty sure source is same as https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/kp-timer-issue-22043.10627/

Long version short, inspiring meditation is bugged for a long time now which causes more bugs (atleast visual)

Karvest

But I've spent exactly same amount that was shown in KP bar (invested in kp chain, so controlled before and after).
Relog doesn't resolve this issue.

Karvest

Happened to me again (Yes, I like to have IM spell UP). IDK how to workaround it now, tried:
1. invest into AW all at once
2. invest into AW point by point
3. invest into tech tree all at once
4. invest into tech tree one by one
5. buy KP for gold
6. get KP from tourney
7. log in into mobile app and try 3-5 there.
All without success
On mobile it looks like
Screenshot_20180608-211118.1528482329.png
with KP counter switching +-1 each second

Preator

Just happened to me. Collecting productions and NH gold in the Main Hall both reset the KP timer back to 1h.