• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22326] KP Timer issues around Inspiring Meditation spell

• Thread starter DeletedUser1844
  • Start date

Marindor

Ok do we have any more specific reproduction steps than we currently have, which make it 5/5 reproducable?

Dony

King of Bugs
1. cast inspiring meditation spell
2. wait for your next hourly KP to refresh (be online)
3. every action after that reset timer or go negative

workaround is to wait for next KP refresh on the server to not see this visual glitch

Karvest

Seems serverside KP timer just reset to the moment of using spell, while clientside timer continue counting as it was before using it, and reset back to 1h on each action. Not sure how it can be persistent between relogs. All come back to normal after an hour after using spell (when timer resync you see that KP timer was actually started in the same minute as cooldown timer of spell).

MalpA

Have a strange situation tonight for sure connect with this issue.
My IM spell run out, then i try to use new one, it show "2 kp bars" for a while then disapear, so i try to use it again same situation ...after this i reload a game and in magical way the "2 kp bars" was there.
After this i try to star recruting army, every single squad reseting my kp timer from like 58 min to 60... so yes its still here this bug