• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20096] Icons for all quests disappearing act

DeletedUser605

Think I found a "system" in the problem. Every second time I reach a quest that I completed last time I reached it, it fails, and I have to reload.
If I reload before reaching the quest again, no problem.
(actually not every second time. Almost every time I return to a type of quest, I just handed in....)

I think MissLindell could be on to something there ... I have just collected an adventure quest and was declining quests to get back to the same one when that quest icon disappeared. I loaded the adventure map and the second adventure quest icon disappeared.
Reloading game sorts it out.

DeletedUser1771

Ok, so far, we found out this: doing same quest over and over, while declining all others will eventually lead to icon disappearance. Icon for quest you were acomplishing many time before won't load. You mustnt reload page somewhere in between, cause reloading page fixes this issue. Problem is low reproducibility of this issue.

DeletedUser1771

I think that this is really fixed, long time since i've experienced quest icon not loading, so I'll move this thread to 'fixed' folder. Hope it won't come back, but if do please let us know.