• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [15898] Invisible buildings

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can see the main halls again now in all the citys that were reported.
If you still see this somewhere, please let us know

Elderflower

I'm sorry but the first player I reported as having no Main Hall still doesn't No Main Hall.jpg
I'm away from my normal computer so I am using Chrome and Adobe Flash 25.0.0.171

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ok we have now fixed the issue so that new citys cannot get in this state anymore.
However current cities would have to be adjusted manually.
Since these are new citys who aren't really played at the moment those are gonna stay like they are now.

So should you notice this behavior again on a new neighbour, please let us know then

DeletedUser1777

I have an invisible builder at one of my neighbours (and some other invisible buildings too)
edit: not the only neighbour o_O

player: haras73

upload_2017-5-20_19-18-49.png

player: muf-muf
muf-muf.JPG

Elderflower

Yes the one I reported is a new inactive player. I'll keep an eye out for any others. Sometimes cities I visit take a very long time to load but the buildings do all pop up eventually.

DeletedUser2003

Ok we have now fixed the issue so that new citys cannot get in this state anymore.
However current cities would have to be adjusted manually.
Since these are new citys who aren't really played at the moment those are gonna stay like they are now.

So should you notice this behavior again on a new neighbour, please let us know then
Thank you Kersepitje! :)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Just for clarification, the reason we had this was due to a bug in the mobile version. So now that the mobile version is already available in the UK, theres more chances of this happening again. So keep your eyes open for this in the future.