• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12484] [12489] Unable to log in after crashes when trying to fix road

SoggyShorts

Game version: _v1.20.2-(9ebd3f3) (2016-12-07 14:07)
Game world: _Beta1_
Browser + version: _chrome latest_tried MS edge too
Flash Player version: __latest
Operating System: __win10
Screen resolution: __1980*1020
Account name: __soggyshorts
Humans or Elves: __elf

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
__Cannot place a road on missing section without crashing
__internal server error everytime
Expected situation:
__no crash
__

Reproduction Steps
__build new road in missing section
2. __crash
3. __try moving a road into missing section
4. __crash
5. __

lika1961

I get the same problem when trying to move a building

This happens when trying to connect buildings that were not connected to a road before the update. They can move, but as soon as they touch the road, the error happens.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

update: now I can't log in at all, just hangs at 11/24.
Cleared cache etc etc, even tried on a new computer that has never logged in before--same problem.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi SoggyShorts,

Sorry to see you're having problems since the update. We're investigating the issue of some players being unable to log in since the update, which it seems may be connected to the issue reported here, of 'unvisitable' players. We will pass your case on to our development team too. It seems that at least in your case the problem with the roads is what has caused you to be unable to log in. We hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible, so that we can get you (and others also affected) back into the game :)

Edit: I've edited the title of this thread to show that you are now unable to log in

DeletedUser283

I cannot access the game either since sometime between 00:00 and 01:00 european time;
game loads up to 11/24, then stays there;
and before you ask, yes, I have cleared cache and cookies, and the PC got a reboot as well;
FoE loads seamlessly, so it does not come from browser nor flash plugin

DeletedUser118

I had something similar happening to me this morning. I was on my daily NH-visit routine when suddenly the cities went invisible and after a reload I couldn't get back into the game. I either got the message to get me a Flashplayer or it just stopped at 8/24. Had to restart my computer completely to get it back going again. But it still took a while to get past the 8/24 even then.

DeletedUser1405

update: now I can't log in at all, just hangs at 11/24.
Cleared cache etc etc, even tried on a new computer that has never logged in before--same problem.

oops 11/24 and there it stops ... tried different computers ... must be my account or the game itself :(

SoggyShorts

It sucks, I timed my Planks, Workshops, Magic Academy, Tournament, and Scouts just right so that I could do quests 66 to 83 today.
Losing one of the tournament days is going to really hurt my overall plan--was very much counting on 80+ relics from it. 10 extra provinces to clear? yikes

DeletedUser1250

I don't have problems with logging in, but I can't connect the disconnected buildings to a road. Trying to move them or trying to place a road gives internal errors. This means I can't collect the 1 day and 2 day productions for the quest line, so this means losing time too.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for all your replies folks. This does indeed seem connected with the issue found in the thread @SoggyShorts has linked above, and also the one @Dony has linked. These issues have been reported to our development team, and they are working on this as a matter of urgency. We hope to have a resolution for you all as soon as possible.

DeletedUser1250

Well, the logging in problem should be fixed, but I never had a problem with that.

I was unable to connect disconnected buildings, coulnd't move them and still can't. This is not fixed for me. Emptied my cache already, which didn't help. Refreshed, logged out and in, nothing helps.

v1.20.3-(8844f36) (2016-12-08 9:02)

Last edited by a moderator:

lika1961

I also still can't move connected buildings which means no moving forward in either tournament or event. And can we PLEASE get rid of the fog?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks @Anne65 and @lika1961 - to clarify it is the log in issue that should now be fixed. our development team are investigating the issue with disconnected buildings right now and we hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible :)

This issue was also reported here and we'll keep you updated in that thread :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue should now be fixed - please let us know if you still experience any problems with disconnected buildings or roads and internal errors

SoggyShorts

I can log in now, and I was able to fix my road. I'm afraid test it further though, at least until the tournament is over.