• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11635] Units reduced to 1 when training in Queue

Elevenar

newest version, v1.15.5-(9f37d16) (2016-09-20 9:44)

20160919 bug_1_unit_3.gif

DeletedUser1250

I was waiting to collect the 81 golems, didn't want to leave my computer and then, just a few seconds before the golems were finished, the hotfix came, just a few minutes ago. After logging back in again, I found 1 golem waiting in the barracks. That was the second time today I lost the trained golems during the hotfix! Unhappy, mad, and then I thought....what if I reload again? And I got 81
I have made a screenshot of the single golem, so I am sure this happened, but it leaves me with questions. What if the training is finished when you're offline, what if you log back in, look at the barracks to see how much is waiting for you to collect and then first reload the game if it's not the amount you had planned? Will it help others?

barracks.png

DeletedUser

Game Version: v1.15.5-(9f37d16) (2016-09-20 9:44)
Game World: beta
Browser + Version: MS Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Speler version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bits (UK version)
Screen resolution: 2048 x 1152
Account Name: Ritsel
Human or Elves: Elves

Just checked after the hotfix, still no luck, only 1 pathetic Sword Dancer in return.
I'm giving up now, being completely stuck in the game. Nowhere left to go, nothing left to do :(:(:(:(:(:(

Deleted User - 60107

Just for you, @Muf-Muf:
1) Empty Barracks
Train1.png
2) I start training 3 groups of 2 Sword Dancers each
Train2.png
3) I log out and leave the game for over half an hour
4) Training finishes while I'm offline
5) I log back in and check my Barracks - there's no indication that training is finished (no icon above the Barracks) and I have just 1 Sword Dancer ready
Train3a.png
6) I collect the finished units - or rather, the finished unit, because I get just 1 Sword Dancer
Train4.png

If you still can't reproduce it - try actually playing the way we players do instead of using whatever debug tools you have available.

Dony

King of Bugs
just quick workaround as Anne65 said, when you log into game, hit refresh straight away, then you will get all your trained units, if you relog after you collect that 1 unit, you wont get others anymore

DeletedUser1681

Done some experimenting ...

- Yesterday made a queue of 4 training slots, 10 paladins each. When the 1st patch was finished I managed to collect only 1 paladin (I was not online when training finished). Cancelled the rest of training.
- Today somebody adviced to be online when training finishes, did that and got a full 10 paladins. I had filled only 1 training slot. This is not practical for most of us anyway.

just quick workaround as Anne65 said, when you log into game, hit refresh straight away, then you will get all your trained units, if you relog after you collect that 1 unit, you wont get others anymore.
- Later today I started training with 4 slots again (10 paladins each), wasn't online when 1st batch finished and was disappointed to see that barracs info showed just 1 paladin finished. I didn't collect it, instead collected supplies etc. which actually does what the above quote suggests - suddenly had my set of 10 newly trained paladins.
- Decided to let the queue continue and checked when the time was up (wasn't online at the time of training finishing). Again it showed just 1 paladin, collected it and tried to refresh, but no joy.

So the workaround suggested by the above quote seems to... well, work. I'm not going to do much training probably - I'd like to see it fixed asap.

This happens when you are offline while your production finishes. We are working on fixing this as soon as we can and ask for your patience in the meantime.

We have found a workaround for this issue:

When unit production finishes when you are offline, and you log back in, the Barracks do not show the icon for ready production and the tooltip says you will get a single unit. Do not collect at that point. Instead, reload the game first. Then, you will see that the icon for production ready appears (the crossed swords over the Barracks), and the tooltip will also show the correct number again.

DeletedUser

When unit production finishes when you are offline, and you log back in, the Barracks do not show the icon for ready production and the tooltip says you will get a single unit. Do not collect at that point. Instead, reload the game first. Then, you will see that the icon for production ready appears (the crossed swords over the Barracks), and the tooltip will also show the correct number again.

Thx Muf-Muf, now here's me hoping I won't forget to reload first ;)

DeletedUser1513

Great! make this crappy battle-update even harder!
I thought it was promised to produce more units, but apparently the huge build overnight or during work all result in +1.
Is it a display bug or are really all those resources used to make 1 silly unit????

DeletedUser118

Its a display bug. If you reload the game before you pick up the troops, the single one should turn into the regular buit number of troops.

DeletedUser1180

i have the same issue i lost a lof of supplies and units for this bug a lot

DeletedUser1548

You don't need a reload. Just collect some coins and the icon for ready production will appear.
Too bad I forget to do that all the time... It should be hotfixed ASAP. This bug takes away time for testing new battle system...

DeletedUser1681

Its a display bug. If you reload the game before you pick up the troops, the single one should turn into the regular buit number of troops.
I wouldn't call it a "display bug" if you build 10, pay for 10, and end up with just 1 - just because you didn't remember to click in the right order (or didn't know about this). Even if you can avoid it with a workaround - well, afterall a workaround is just a workaround, not how it's meant to function.

I must admit that I feel more than a bit cranky about this bug, I did expect difficulties with new battle system but stumbling at the very beginning - building/training phase - was not a difficulty I expected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

it is not a "display bug" per se
a display bug would show you that you got 1 unit but you would get the full training squad anyhow, and it would show in your training camp;
on the first day it was signaled, I was hoping to get a squad of don't remember what, and I did not have a full squad of it in the camp; after collecting 1 unit, I still did not have a full squad in the camp ....

Owena

This is what he said

but it was not what happened to me because I miss the 81 paladin

Owena

the problem still remains the same even when we should expect a better response from support administrators of the game or here Forums news