• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11635] Units reduced to 1 when training in Queue

DeletedUser

Game Version: v1.15.4-(cf75958) (2016-09-19 14:02) corrected
Game World: beta
Browser + Version: MS Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Speler version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bits (UK version)
Screen resolution: 2048 x 1152
Account Name: Ritsel
Human or Elves: Elves

1) Fill more than 1 slot in the Barracks
2) When the first slot is finished you see:
Barracks1.gif

3) But instead of 24 units, I only got one unit when clicking to collect
Barracks2.gif

4) Loss of coins and hammers for 23 units, and impossible to train for a full squad, bummer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser724

This morning
I wake up to collect soldier in barrack
I fill up all 5 slot b4 i go to bed
but I only be given 1 Paladin with empty barrack
that is super bad ......

DeletedUser1681

Yep, me too...

Started training paladins, training troop size 10, filled all 4 training slots (all with paladins).
When 1st "batch" was ready got 1 paladin instead of 10. Was not happy with results so I cancelled the rest.
I have barracks at level 6, armories 4 at level 5. None of the armories was upgrading at the time.

I'm using IE 11.187.14393.0
Flash 23.0.0.162
Game 1.15.3

Almost like a supermarket offer reversed - get 1 at the prize of 10.

DeletedUser118

This happened to me too yesterday but only the first time I used the Barracks after the update. The following troops built as usual.

Did any of you try it a second time and does the bug still show up then?

DeletedUser1250

Yesterday, all was fine, I trained golems all day and could collect 81 every time. But this morning after training the "whole" night, I wanted to collect 5 x 81 golems and got only 1. Not even 81, but just 1

DeletedUser

Update: apparently in my barracks this only happens with the sword dansers (and not the archers). But also when I fill only the first slot in the Barracks with sword dansers, I get 1 in return instead of 24. I’m completely stuck now, not being able to train sword dansers.

Dony

King of Bugs
this is an old bug from few months back, basicly if you are offline and your queue finish while offline you will get 1 no matter what, also that graphic glitch when squad is finished was reported, confirmed, fixed, and introduced again, it looks like they took build exactly from that time with all non fixed bugs, since this both where there at same time

DeletedUser1681

Did any of you try it a second time and does the bug still show up then?
I just did train 10 paladins and ....
...basicly if you are offline and your queue finish while offline...
...managed to be online when training finished - got 10 paladins. But this is ofc pointless workaround, it'll take forever to train enough troops.

DeletedUser

this is an old bug from few months back, basicly if you are offline and your queue finish while offline you will get 1 no matter what, also that graphic glitch when squad is finished was reported, confirmed, fixed, and introduced again, it looks like they took build exactly from that time with all non fixed bugs, since this both where there at same time

Confirmed @Dony Now I also got 1 archer in return instead of 24. It's impossible for me to stay online nonstop, so it's going to be endgame for me, until they fix this bug :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser724

Confirmed @Dony Now I also got 1 archer in return instead of 24. It's impossible for me to stay online nonstop, so it's going to be endgame for me, until they fix this bug :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Even you stay online 24 hour each day
there is also a time out...u are too long for inactive
it still kick you
your browser will auto re-start and
your barrack give you 1 soldier b4 u try to collect soldier

We have unfortunately been unable to reproduce this issue. Please let us know if it is still a problem in version 1.15.

Dony

King of Bugs
of course its still a problem, just logged in after new version

Attachments

• elv.png
    elv.png
    541.5 KB · Views: 168

DeletedUser

Muf-Muf, this issue, started to occur in version 1.15.
I noticed just now that I didn't update the Game version info in my initial bug report. I have corrected it now, sorry for the confusion it may have cost.

DeletedUser1681

I have also been referring to 1.15... update all the time as my 1st post in the thread shows.

DeletedUser1250

There was a hotfix, so I was logged out and after logging back in, I got 1 golem again instead of 81

As far as I know you need to be offline when the barracks finish the training to get this bug.

Deleted User - 60107

I too encountered this. Last night, before leaving the game, I started training 3 groups of 6 Sword Dancers each. Today, when I logged in and collected, all I got was 1 (ONE!) Sword Dancer. Most likely has to do with the player not being online when the training finishes.

DeletedUser1247

same here and yes its like the upgrade quest if not online you lose i have several hundred units in my barracks atm now i got to work for a couple hrs when i get back there will be just 1 unit the rest will be deleted and you lose the supplies aswell
http://prntscr.com/ck7vwf

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
this issue was fixed in 1.10.9 (it was introduced in 1.10.8) so go to developers and check differences between that versions
and this

edit doesnt work in 1.15.5 either

reproduction steps are incredibly easy
open barrack
start training full squad
alt+f4 or close browser
wait the amount of time needed to train units
log back after that
collect 1 unit

Last edited: