• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10439] Buildings Missing

DeletedUser1560

I have been having the issue all day - refreshes, login back in and out - same symptoms as reported above.

DeletedUser700

the same happend to my city and to another player of my fellowship.
for us the game is not playable. :(

DeletedUser157

Also getting this on Opera browser... Makes the game unplayable currently.

DeletedUser1648

I am also having this problem, each time I log in different buildings missing :(

DeletedUser1345

Moving a building to an open space where your buildings should be has brought me a partial recovery. My barracks is useless, but I can produce some goods/supplies, and access my own wonders as well.

DeletedUser1590

Moving a building to an open space where your buildings should be has brought me a partial recovery. My barracks is useless, but I can produce some goods/supplies, and access my own wonders as well.

If I try to move a building to an open space, I get an internal error message.

However I can confirm the issue with the barracks:

Barracks not accessible

DeletedUser1122

Same problem here and i can confirm the issue with barracks too ^^

DeletedUser118

My barracks were visible this morning, but most of my cultural buildings as well as all my streets were gone. ^^

DeletedUser1422

I am having this issue as well and when I click on my Magic Academy it collects a potion then when I click it again it collects another one and on and on continuously but the number of potions in my inventory does not increase.

DeletedUser1623

I have this problem too
And I can't access to the magical academy

I have not the problem with Arendyll, it's ok on this world

DeletedUser1345

Well, I got my city back, but my barracks is still not accessible.

DeletedUser118

Currently I'm still missing some residences in the morning, when I log in for the first time. Also my streets are not shown as a street but single tiles. A reload corrects both but I don't think it should be like that. :)

DeletedUser1590

I didn't think I was ever going to write this but have you tried a force reload? :) (Depending on which browser you are using: shift or ctrl + F5?)