• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [10465] Magical Academy not accessible

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.9.5-(012d9cc) (2016-06-23 9:30)
Game world: __ beta
Browser + version: __ Firefox 47.0
Flash Player version: __22.0.0.192
Operating System: __ win 7 pro 64
Screen resolution: __ 2x 1920x1980
Account name: __ Juni
Humans or Elves: __ Elve

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ The entry of the Magical Academy ;-)
Current situation:
__ The magical academy showed that it has finished a spell. clicked on it, got the +1 sprite. zzz appeared and disappeared. clicking again onto it results in another +1 sprite. this is repeatable.
__

Expected situation:
__ access the MA.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ finish a spell
2. __ click on it.
3. __
4. __
5. __

We have unfortunately been unable to reproduce this issue. Please let us know if there is any additional information that could help us reproduce this.

DeletedUser1646

Sorry I'm not adding any additional info, but I have the same problem playing i Chrome.

DeletedUser607

well, actually you did.

I have the MA on lvl 3, you have it on lvl 2. (so that's not a connection)

and you have the same "missing building" bug as I do. (and that's a connection)

so maybe that info helps.

EDIT: oh, and you are using a different browser. that shows that it is not browser-depending. (that's helpful too).

DeletedUser607

so, what will happen.

will the MA be ever accessible again? because it is still stuck.

and I actually don't know why you can't check that error, since it is happening permanently for me. just log into my accout, and try to do something with my MA.

DeletedUser1646

Today the same thing is happening with my Barracks... I cannot either start new production or upgrade it... Is it spreading? :eek:

DeletedUser1647

missing building and cnnot access magical academy, too

DeletedUser607

okay, I did something funny now, that might at least show to the staff, that something is not working properly.

I clicked on that MA 2 times, and got 2 sprites.

with a properly working MA, it is not possible to have 2 sprites at the same time.

Attachments

• spells.jpg
    spells.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 173

DeletedUser607

so, what will happen now.

not reproducable = not existing = not worth investigating?

what should I do with the MA? scrap it? oh, it can't be scrapped (and it's lvl 3, that would mean to destroy diamonds).

DeletedUser118

I'm not sure what "scrap it" really means but once you have build the MA, there's no way to get rid of it again, as this building cannot be deleted. ^^

And about the status. I've had problems with tournament provinces which suddenly showed as open again, even though I just finished the stage some moments ago and the 16 hour waiting time should actually work but didn't. That bug is also in "cannot reproduce" status. It just means they probably know the bug is around but so far have not been able to see it live. All you can do now is wait and see if they will be able to find a way to reproduce it in the future or if it shows up for you again, you add it to this thread. More they won't do and you can't either. :)

DeletedUser1590

... (and it's lvl 3, that would mean to destroy diamonds).

Which might explain why I can't confirm this bug, while I seem to have all the other bugs you've experienced these past few days: My magic academy is only at level 2.

There is no way that I will pay real money for a beta-server. I'm willing to assist in finding and fixing bugs, that is why I'm here. But if Innogames wants me to test stuff that requires diamonds they have to give me the diamonds to test the stuff.

DeletedUser1590

I just discovered this though, in the Buildings missing bug post:

I am having this issue as well and when I click on my Magic Academy it collects a potion then when I click it again it collects another one and on and on continuously but the number of potions in my inventory does not increase.

Which is basically the same thing you are reporting with the sprite.

So other players are confirming the issue.

And it is very similar to the behaviour of my barracks problem:

Barracks not accessible

So mods I think this needs to be moved back out of the archive to the reported bugs.

DeletedUser929

I can't move forward with quests because of this bug. It says +1 palladin each time I click on it but quest doesn't move on. I also don't get any units, so "+1" is false.

Nvm, after refreshing the counter refreshed as well. Click barracks 30 times to get 30 units for free in an instant and finish quest easily. :)

Edit: Nevermind, it's bugged actually. I've got units from Dwarven Bulwark.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1590

Mods, since the other thread was closed because it was thought to be a duplicate, please rename this one to

Magic Academy/Barracks not accessible

so players can find it.

DeletedUser1651

I have the same problem in the barracks. I have tried in Chrome and Firefox.

DeletedUser1623

And in the Contest Quests, I have this quest : "Produce Spell Power of Provision one time"
How can I do that??? Can you help me? this quests have a timing...