• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug enscrolled endowments ont counted in dreams when used for adding spellfragments

Hi, I In the dreams I have the challenge to use 10 enscrolled endowments. I used 10 enscrolled endowments to add spellfragments in the academy. But they where not counted in the dreams. I think that a bug. I play on: iPad Pro (12,9 inch) (2e generatie) iPadOS 15.7.1 Username Fixie
  2. Not a Bug problems with the techtree when playing on mobile.

Bit odd to only implement this on the mobile app. In the browser game you don’t get the Cauldron tech when you open the research tree. You go straight to the last tech item. Apparently these players are able to find the Cauldron tech. We mobile players are not? Strange.
  3. Discussion Season of Dreams

Got a weekly quest “use ‘Coin rain’ 5 times”. I do not need coins at the moment, besides, that is big spending for a small player. Also: I want to keep them for a rainy day. So I discarded it but I got “use Pet food” 4 times instead. No way that I am going to do that quest. Can not discard this...
  4. Discussion Season of Dreams

I agree! I discarded this one. I don’t put KP’s in my own wonders. I exchange them with other players!
  5. Discussion Season of Dreams

No tooltip with a pricelist if you hover over the chest in the mobile app! There is also no way to see what dailyprice you got in the app. In the browserversion you can only see a list with the chance % for the different rewards if you hover. According to this list the quests cost alway more...
  6. Discussion Season of Dreams

I got a daily quest to produce 500 orcs. I have not unlocked this in my armories or training grounds. I get them as a price sometimes. So I can not complete the quests today.
  7. Discussion Season of Dreams

Hi, I read the bug report. I saw the notice that I opened the chest and that the reward was added to my inventory the next time I logged in. Does not say what the reward was. How do I know what that reward was? In the earlier version the reward was shown on screen after finishing the last quest.
  8. Discussion Season of Dreams

Similar experience. I did not see the reward or the reward button after completing the daily quests and have no way of knowing if I even got a reward.
  9. Discussion Season of Dreams

It is a useless event. I get 10 minutes booster almost every day instead of unlimited changeable quests for additional resources. And costs loads of resources. Much more than you get back in the silly rewards. I really miss the quests. Please put them back and take these broken dreams...
  10. Fixed wrong collect in FA

Lost a lot of badges in collecting, just got the first one. Use the mobile app on iPadOS 15.7.1
  11. Discussion Season of Dreams

I am not happy at all about the removal of the repeatable quests. It’s not at all moved into the dreams imo. In the dreams the number of quests is limited to 4 a day and 4 a week. There is no choice in the daily quests / rewards, you have to do them all. Maybe an improvement for players in...
  12. Not a Bug impossible to donate KP on a tablet/mobile phone

In addition to this issue: it is actually never possible to open an OW and donate when you go in to a town if you play in the mobile app. One can only donate via the button in the FS-list or via the World map.