• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug impossible to donate KP on a tablet/mobile phone

Bor de Wolf 1965

Game version: 1.158.3
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: android 12
Operating System or Mobile Device: android 12 mobile phone/tablet
Screen resolution:
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
An FS member reports a wonder that is almost filled up with some chests left.
On a computer with a browser I can donate a couple KP and get a chest.
On a mobile device I can get in to the town but if it is in undiscovered area I can't donate.

Expected situation:
To be able like a browser user to donate some KP at any player discovered or not

Reproduction Steps
1. on mobile device, go to the world map and try to enter a town outside your discovered area, you can't.
2. on mobile device, tab on the ranking part and look for a player outside your discovered area and visit his/her town
3. now try to tap on any wonder to open them -> you can't
4. try to find the wonder icon in the visited town -> you won't find it

fixie

In addition to this issue: it is actually never possible to open an OW and donate when you go in to a town if you play in the mobile app. One can only donate via the button in the FS-list or via the World map.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
As for Settlement Buildings, it's intended to work this way so not even this report can be considered a bug report, but we'll forward it to developers team.

Alcaro

As for Settlement Buildings, it's intended to work this way so not even this report can be considered a bug report, but we'll forward it to developers team.
Sorry, but what have Settlement buildings in common with the report? As far as I can understand, the OP is about inability to donate KPs to other players' wonders in certain conditions.