• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug enscrolled endowments ont counted in dreams when used for adding spellfragments

fixie

Hi, I In the dreams I have the challenge to use 10 enscrolled endowments. I used 10 enscrolled endowments to add spellfragments in the academy. But they where not counted in the dreams. I think that a bug.

I play on:

iPad Pro (12,9 inch) (2e generatie)

iPadOS 15.7.1

Username Fixie

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
My bad, I misread! In my opinion it should work, but I'll label it under investigation to see if it's intended to work this way; unfortunately we'll have an answer not before Monday...

Dorfl the Clay

You can disenchant pet food instead of using it for the similar quest (at least it was like this in the past).
As far as I have experienced, 'use' any enchantment and/or enscrolled endowment means exactly that. The only exeption was and is pet food, which - when adviced to use - can also be 'broken' (thus making spellfragments) to achieve/fulfill a challenge...

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi there, thanks a lot for your patience!
Until I had to admit that I was wrong (bye bye self-confidence :D ) and "normal" spells not counting if disenchanted is intended to work this way (pet food was an exception due to players not having any pet to food), we have forwarded your feedback to our developers team (so, fingers crossed!).