• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Answered What's this? 2D residences

Some of my normal residences have gone 2D with a repeated text reading 'please purchase a licence to use pro features'... Refreshing hasn't resolved it... should I report it as a bug?
  2. Answered Research window buttons in reverse order for Live and Beta?

I noticed that the research tech window in Beta was different to normal when I went to use 4 single KP for the event quest, and the single button was in the middle, the higher balance to the right - both green buttons - and the diamond option blue button took the left position, whereas it was...
  3. Duplicate Unable to donate AW KP from inventory

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: v1.171-beta.11-(f0bb03b) - html5 (2023-03-06 13:46) Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser...
  4. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

Hi, Is this new slowness permanent? I abandoned my Chapter 15 live city to start a couple of new ones and take things at a slower pace; but not this slow.... My 'Lollyloo' city isn't solo play, has reached a stagnant point in Chapter 4 & been in it for 2/3 weeks; nothing is changing and the...
  5. Not a Bug Event daily priz3 KP amount missing

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)v1.168-beta.9-(f90e67c) - html5 (2023-01-19 17:26) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Operating System or...
  6. Not a Bug [42983] Magic Academy Menu; CCs missing info icon

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window. v1.168-beta.1-(4ac5539) - html5 (2023-01-11 20:27) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Operating System or...
  7. Fixed [41043] Game crash "Gateway 501" when fighting manually

Mar 31, 2015 Add bookmark #2 Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) v1.157-beta.2-(e83b936) - html5 (2022-07-14 10:38) Game world: BETA Browser/IOS/Android +...