• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Answered Research window buttons in reverse order for Live and Beta?

Hmm... either way, it could do with being put back as it was. I guess we'll get used to it, like all changes. PS what's a CM?
  2. Answered What's this? 2D residences

Some of my normal residences have gone 2D with a repeated text reading 'please purchase a licence to use pro features'... Refreshing hasn't resolved it... should I report it as a bug?
  3. Answered Research window buttons in reverse order for Live and Beta?

Thanks... not a very welcome change. :rolleyes:
  4. Answered Research window buttons in reverse order for Live and Beta?

I noticed that the research tech window in Beta was different to normal when I went to use 4 single KP for the event quest, and the single button was in the middle, the higher balance to the right - both green buttons - and the diamond option blue button took the left position, whereas it was...
  5. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

Thanks for replying.... I'm not being rude but I can't make sense of the second half of your last sentence, sorry.... Another player has helped with some goods so I can barter the harder provinces. Let's just dump this in the archive, it was a complete waste of time, anyway.
  6. Duplicate Unable to donate AW KP from inventory

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) Game world: v1.171-beta.11-(f0bb03b) - html5 (2023-03-06 13:46) Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser...
  7. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

So... now I have tested what pressing on with this nonsense will achieve... I've started scouting these yellow provs as that is all there is, I've just started on the 4 greens that I have and I am losing half my troops. Green, not yellow. I expect to lose half my troops to yellow provs, but not...
  8. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

I'm referring to my LollyLoo Beta city (It does say that in my opening post; I can't write as LL, since I can't open a forum account for that one)
  9. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

Thanks for taking the time to write. I guess my city dies now at the end of chapter 4, since I am not going to complete orange provs to advance further. If I keep logging on every day and shoving the KP into wonders I'm going to have a few healthy AWs, until they need other than basics to...
  10. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

So, a suggestion to keep players going, to encourage longevity, perhaps some diamond buying, to help prevent new players abandoning young cities ... but no-one cares... wish I'd not bothered. :confused:
  11. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

Hi, thanks for replying, I have 61/75 and 4 greens to be completed, there are a few unscouted yellows around, and some unscouted oranges... It's more than a couple of yellows I'll be doing and will be very expensive. I wouldn't mind if I'd overscouted and got myself stuck with yellows and...
  12. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

I feel like I am now talking to myself... I'm trying to help.... I'm trying to highlight something that potentially puts new players off. Squad size upgrade 12 turned the 2 yellows I had to green, then gave me 4 more. It's still rather shy of the number I need to comfortably complete 75 for the...
  13. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

Squad Size upgrade 11 turned the orange provs to yellow... gee... we'll see what number 12 does when I've enough KP etc for it. EDIT: apart from anticipating no more than 3 green provs with next sq sz upgr... I need 75 to open the next chapter. I have 61/75. So, if I only get a few greens, that...
  14. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

I play it as much as I can afford each week... it's the event relic quests that are proving a bit tough for my little city at Ch4. I don't need more relics, the event wants them... the tourney is so small for me the number of elixirs chances are very low, but I get what I can manage. If squad...
  15. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

Yh, I am happy to have them here, if not for this I'd never get anywhere at all, and in my other more mature city, I'm chasing elixir relics for MMs as the events want xx goods and I stored a few factories for Orcs & Goblins, so the deficit needs to be made up somewhere. I have 2 pages of...
  16. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

No, as I mentioned in my OP... and the bit you quoted... I am aware that relics are in the MA... I would hope that others who have a chapter 15 city would also know that by that time, lol ;) (meant kindly). If I can do the 'OR' (like when the provs aren't there) I'll do it. Except for instances...
  17. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

The notification says my post was moved to a different forum. I thought there were only 2, and I thought I'd posted to the Beta one as I came in via my Beta city... and I went to the questions part.
  18. Answered Slow city. No provinces. Event quests want sooo many relics.

Hi, Is this new slowness permanent? I abandoned my Chapter 15 live city to start a couple of new ones and take things at a slower pace; but not this slow.... My 'Lollyloo' city isn't solo play, has reached a stagnant point in Chapter 4 & been in it for 2/3 weeks; nothing is changing and the...
  19. Not a Bug Event daily priz3 KP amount missing

I know, thanks... just wasn't sure if it was meant to be on the main bit; turns out it IS there, just doesn't show very well. ;)
  20. Not a Bug Event daily priz3 KP amount missing

I just now spotted it when the x15 was over a pale part of the map. I know the info is in the beacon info, my point was that it's not (clear) on the main bit. Thanks :)