• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. RugBug

Rise Of Cultures

Another of INNO GAMES.....I think it is EXCELLENT It is worth checking out. It is a blend of various of INNO other games with a few spicey additions..... AND IT HAS ROTATE.... That blew my mind when I saw that,, The battle scenes on the map are VERY VERY Enjoyable..... You'll fall in love as...
  2. RugBug

Answered Getting enough supplies

Good day I have been studying most of the top players of various worlds and seeing how they manage this game for their cities... For example...on Beta... Pilousd has 32 armories and only 4 workshops, how does he get enough supplies when he is manufacturing so much Military might. His tourney...
  3. RugBug

Missing items

Has anyone had problems with items going missing or lost in your Inventory? And how does a player prove they had them to Innos satisfaction??? And if you make an item in the Magic Academy like for instance Mage Multiplier but they fail to show up, how does one prove the unproveable?
  4. RugBug

Contact(ed) support Missing items in Inventory

I recently made a Report to support about missing items in my inventory.. >>> I made several Mage Multipliers but they failed to show up in my inventory, I searched through back and forth and could not find them. I logged out and cleared my cache and logged back in and again that item was just...