• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Getting enough supplies

RugBug

Good day

I have been studying most of the top players of various worlds and seeing how they manage this game for their cities... For example...on Beta...

Pilousd has 32 armories and only 4 workshops, how does he get enough supplies when he is manufacturing so much Military might. His tourney scores are through the roof.
Same goes for MclarenP1, he has 35 armories and only 3 workshops.
On beta I have 6 Armories and 7 Workshops and when I am making troops I always seem to run out of Supplies, unless I always use pOp. Maybe I just answered my own question...lol

Would love to hear from others, about bettering my game. Thank you. cheers.

Karvest

1. Use magic workshops, not regular ones.
2. Always use PoP (it's not hard to sustain, if you play tourney and have some levels of PT).
3. If that's not enough - you can level up Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood and use EE spells on culture buildings. (build Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire if you have not enough neighbors to sustain NH on big enough amount of buildings).

PS:
1. Amount of armories doesn't have any correlation with military might, starting from the point where you can sustain training queue. The only thing Pilousd get from those armories is ranking points, as there is no brown bears in the city to get some profit from long training queue (+ some orcs, but doubt they are needed in that amounts).
2. 5400 tourney score is not really high, it can be easily achieved even without expiring military boost buildings.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
also, from a certain chapter, workshops get a great boost in amount of hammers they produce.
Culture bonus helps as well ofcourse (and like Karvest said with good neighborhood, the culture bonus even increases more).

In my opinion, your armories don't use that much hammers anyway, its your military unit buildings that drain all the hammers in my experience

Bor de Wolf 1965

Also more armories (on max level) equals more soldiers you can train in 1 slot but the training speed does not go up but it takes more time.
And 5400 tournament point is done with 20 x 6 province and I do that every weak on my life account so that is not that difficult.

Now if they have a Simia Sapiens on a very high level they will benefit a lot from it.
Looking at Pilousd with elvenarchitect, I can see he has all the important wonders to him at level 30+ with the following results:
Prosperity towers -> he only needs 4 PoP spells to last it for 20 hours and they produce the same amount of hammers as 8 magic workshops without a spell. plus the tower it self produces a lot of hammers as well.
So the real interesting questions would be, is he stockpiling the orcs he can produce and what is his spay schedule now he has finished chapter 20 but that is a question only he can answer.

Lovec Krys

Long queue has the advantage of being able to use all time instants including the 20h (and a bigger effect from brown bear(s) when activated near finishing the troop training).
Also armories give lots of points and consumes mostly culture, which can be supplied by other wonders (and top players tends to have majority of their wonders at their max. levels)

Magic workshops + pop spell + Prosperity Towers is the key to support all that. (and Prosperity Towers themself produces additional supplies with 3h production cycle)
My unspelled Magic workshop produces 74k/h by description, my spelled 279k/h by description (with Prosperity Towers only on lv 22)