• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Lelanya

Fixed [44515] Chapter 4 not recognized.

Game version: v1.178-beta.8-(5dd04e6) - html5 (2023-06-12 22:26) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome, Firefox Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Lel*as*well Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always)...
  2. Lelanya

Fixed [44482] Beta loads server error for chapter 3 city

Game version: 1.178-beta.5-(f56aeb3) Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x 1080 Account name: Lel*as*well Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility:5/5 Quest title: N/A Current situation: Beta will not load...
  3. Lelanya

Chapter Migration feedback

Apparently it falls to us to launch the feedback thread, Announced here. So I have an account in latish chapter 3; it's purposely kept there to check values for coin and bracelet badges in FA. So now I will be receiving the benefits gained, upgrades to factories, workshops, and Ancient...
  4. Lelanya

Need a home for three cities

Greetings all :) We are two very experienced players who need a drama free home led by equally experienced players. We just want to play in Beta, ya know? We have cities and responsibilities elsewhere, so there are times where I poke my nose in this city, perform a few tasks, and wander back...
  5. Lelanya

Spire A Bear for the Spire

We need a Bear for time reduction in the Spire. This could be the Sun Bear, a lovely black bear with orange or cream patches on their chests. They are noted for their love of  climbing - which is how they came to associated with the Spire of Eternity. This 3x3 building ought to give Supplies...
  6. Lelanya

Constant never ending drudgery

I am about fed up with this server, it's a constant endless series of quests, new puzzles and Adventure. It all just blends together, it's too much. First off there is the Seasons quests. They are not reasonable, they force us to waste city resources on a daily basis (if we follow them that...
  7. Lelanya

Thank you

The Solstice gift is lovely :)
  8. Lelanya

Text wrong naming in quest description

Quest is asking us to "Use Windfall Profits". I have no idea what this means at all. When I discover it I will surely share this with y'all. But there is no blue 'i' to clarify intent, nor is the language anything that makes sense in game. Edit: Apparently this quest should read: Use Supply...
  9. Lelanya

Duplicate Swap threads gone, replaced with impossible message

Game version: v1.160 Game world: Beta, ZZ1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10, Chrome Screen resolution: Account name: Lelanya Humans or Elves: Human Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: (if applicable) Current situation: I navigated back to...
  10. Lelanya

Introducing ... the Dragon Whisperers

Greetings all! If you are good with Dragons, love to play Elvenar, and want a great team in a stress free environment, look no further. The core of this group are from Hawk's Nest, so expect great things from us. We formed up after Spire windup a week ago, and only have 5 spots left. Is...
  11. Lelanya

Fixed Quest 6 is incorrectly written

Quest 6 asks us to Solve Encounters or Solve Tournament Encounters, but I did both and they counted as two. Text should read Solve Encounters and / or Solve Tournament Encounters.
  12. Lelanya

Evolving Building Reference.

Hey folks, I'm pleased and proud to announce that a long anticipated page is at last ready. ElvenGems is pleased to present, The Evolving Buildings reference page. Please visit us to check it out.
  13. Lelanya

BS???

I am an Alberta gal, and I am guessing that y'all have NO clue what BS stands for in my neck of the woods. I suspect that folks are using this (based on context) as an alternate abbreviation for FellowShip, yes? I feel obliged to point out my confusion over why folks might be referring to...
  14. Lelanya

Not a Bug Workshop level 1 is running beverages in 2 minutes

B]Game version:[/B] v1.120-beta.18-(1b4ca18) - html5 (2020-12-22 16:59) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser, Chrome Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 100% Account name: _Lelanya Humans or Elves: Human...
  15. Lelanya

Thank you all!!

Folks I just want to say again, how very much the Beta information is appreciated by players on the Live Servers. I do post information I find here, to the International and US servers, and I cannot express, how grateful everyone is, to get your impressions and your feedback, whether your city...
  16. Lelanya

Seeking a quiet crew

Hello all :) I am an experienced player and a busy archmage for live realms. I am seeking a fellowship to base from, to do a bit of Beta testing.
  17. Lelanya

Duplicate Mobile will not load due to tournament

Mobile will not load at all It shows Tournament started Not loading Have a screenshot of it on phone Advise how to load?
  18. Lelanya

Answered Tourney issue

So where do I find the thread on the terrible problems with this week's tournament? My province 1 would not even load at all a couple of hours ago. Province 1!! Not like it is hard to find lol since it's my boost
  19. Lelanya

Fixed [21734] Mobile - Change Username quest is displayed while it shouldn't

Hi there I am running on mobile today. I have a quest giver in the top right corner where diamond offer counters usually sit. He wants me to input my username but when I do he says it's already in use.
  20. Lelanya

Greetings all

Hello :)