• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Swap threads gone, replaced with impossible message

Lelanya

Game version: v1.160
Game world: Beta, ZZ1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10, Chrome
Screen resolution:
Account name: Lelanya
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I navigated back to the city to a notification of three messages. I opened mail to find that the swap threads were missing, and instead, I had 3 message from no one, dated December 31, 1969. The swap threads were there when I opened mail 10 minutes previously, and I did not delete them._

Expected situation:
That the swap threads would be present, as I received a notice for them, and did not delete them.
Also that I would not receive a message from the distant past.

Reproduction Steps
1. Receive notice flag
2. Open mail window to find that expected mail was not present
3. Navigate to the end of the mail window to find mail from 'deleted user' from 1969
4. Take screenshot of unusual situation

Attachments

• Screenshot (2140).png
    Screenshot (2140).png
    64.4 KB · Views: 61

Karvest

That's just incorrect timestamp defaults to 0 unix time (January 1, 1970, midnight UTC/GMT).

Lelanya

Aha, and I am in a different time zone. Sorry Karvest, I hadn't read your thread.
I am amenable to having the threads merged.

Alcaro

it happened the same to me right now.
After reading this thread I went back to the city just to check it. One minute ago I had 5 swap threads (when I replied to one of the mails), now only one >this in Inbox. In Outbox I had 3 from 5. I had to log out and log in back to get the right mails.

Alcaro

every time (and I mean it > Every Single Time!!) I go to mails, I never have all 5 swaps :D :D :D :D
It's getting annoying to reload the game every time I want to use a mail thread.