• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

It's already been said by others but I'll say it again. Perhaps Inno were not listening or failed to understand. When sentient goods were introduced, Those advanced enough on the tech tree had to delete about 50% of T1 boosted factories and build non boosted T1 factories to manufacture sentient...
  2. Not a Bug cannot visit other players city

This issue seems to be fixed now, although loading slowly. You can delete the messages. Thanks
  3. Not a Bug cannot visit other players city

Game version: v1.122-beta.2-(cf08789) - html5 (2021-01-14 22:25) HTML5 Yes Game world: beta zz1 Browser chrome Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: custardhater Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 always) Current...
  4. Cannot reproduce Missing event key

I just checked. It is working fine in HTML mode again thanks.
  5. Cannot reproduce Missing event key

You are correct. I did not post one of the mountains because there is not an issue of the town disappearing there.I can post you one now but that's no good is it?? I can assure you I checked there and around my city multiple times. I went out to the main map and back in multiple times and...
  6. Cannot reproduce Missing event key

yes my browser is zoomed to 75%
  7. Cannot reproduce Missing event key

I think this is related to the html problem of city outskirts not showing up. I swapped to flash and reloaded and keys were visible.
  8. Cannot reproduce Missing event key

Game version= v1.112-beta.6-(ef8f90c) (2020-08-20 08:28) HTML5 Yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version:+ chrome browser Operating System or Mobile Device: w10 64 bit Screen resolution: 1920.x1080 Account name: custardhater Humans or Elves:= elves Reproducibility: 4/5 =...
  9. Fixed [20142] Game freezes when trying to go to worldmap

Happening for me too on Chrome browser and Opera Game version: __ v1.48-(7a3f8b7b0) (2018-02-01 9:44) Game world: _beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: _ chrome and opera Operating System: __w7 Screen resolution: __ Account name: _Custardhater Humans or Elves: _Elve Reproducibility: _; 5/5 =...
  10. Not a Bug Readbeard event building not awarded

Oh I see.. The second questline was misleading as it said you would get the prize for completing the quests which were listed as 25. Thanks for the reply :)
  11. Not a Bug Readbeard event building not awarded

I was only awarded one of the 2 event buildings on completion of the mini event. I was awarded Redbeards armchair but not the kitchen. I've had a look but do not see this listed as a bug on the forum Using windows pc, w10, Chrome browser, elve account name Custardhater
  12. Not a Bug Cannot enter desired amount at waypoint

@ Morinder. I still think the developers put the + and - button to allow us to vary the amount we enter. You should not have to manually enter the quantity yourself.. the + and - button should add or subtract one at a time and they do not
  13. Not a Bug Cannot enter desired amount at waypoint

I am not sure that is how it is designed to work but thank you Dony, your suggestion does enable you to vary the amount.. :)
  14. Not a Bug Cannot enter desired amount at waypoint

Game version: v1.38-(46e8be27c) (2017-08-24 8:21) Game world: BETA Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Flash Player version: Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name:Custardhater Humans or Elves: Elfs Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens I am not sure this is a...
  15. Fixed [17967] FA reset to Round 1, losing all progress

Marindor. our fellowship was affected with a reset to the start of map 1. Fellowship GaDes