• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cannot enter desired amount at waypoint

Game version: v1.38-(46e8be27c) (2017-08-24 8:21)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name:Custardhater
Humans or Elves: Elfs

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens
I am not sure this is a bug but it would seem to be as you cannot vary the amount of badges you enter into waypoints

You have the option to select maximum or to enter badges using the + button.
Pressing the + button once enters in the max amount of badges you have in your inventory.
press+ onceJPG.JPG

Pressing the – button once subtracts 1
clip_image001.jpg

press- once.JPG

Pressing the – button again takes the amount to 0 so there is no way to select exactly how many you want to contribute eg 1,2,3,4,5,6,7etc on the waypoint.

clip_image002.jpg

press - again.JPG

clip_image003.jpg

This is repeatable on many waypoints including the second and third and 4th waypoints on the blue path in map 3

Attachments

• press- once.JPG
    press- once.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 138

Dony

King of Bugs
if you click on 0 (from last screenshot) you can actually type there anything you want, thats how you select proper amount
thats exactly how it works in trader

I am not sure that is how it is designed to work but thank you Dony, your suggestion does enable you to vary the amount.. :)

@ Morinder. I still think the developers put the + and - button to allow us to vary the amount we enter. You should not have to manually enter the quantity yourself.. the + and - button should add or subtract one at a time and they do not