• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

galrond

I don't think that the people who have to work are willing to wait till 02:00 for the FA to end when they have to work again in the early morning. :(
I prefer this ending time, at least I could get some sleep before I had to work again.
Oh my Lord, you would be surprised what ppl will do to play a game.
I remember getting up in the middle of the night to send attackwaves with seconds precision in Travian. But ofc I grow tired of the game mostly due to that ;)

DeletedUser3314

Oh my Lord, you would be surprised what ppl will do to play a game.
I remember getting up in the middle of the night to send attackwaves with seconds precision in Travian. But ofc I grow tired of the game mostly due to that ;)
I know, I did the same in Tribalwars and quit for the same reason (and also because cheating had become to common). :cool:

Empress Dee

When is the next FA going to happen? The rollout of the Moonbear event to production before beta is done kind of has people concerned that it will happen really soon.

Enevhar Aldarion

When is the next FA going to happen? The rollout of the Moonbear event to production before beta is done kind of has people concerned that it will happen really soon.

All the big events have always started on the Live servers before they end on Beta, so that is not new. The FA should start in about a week from today.

Jackluyt

@Marindor - could we please have some more information about the FA that is starting on Thursday 17th?
What type will it be - and have there been any changes to the basic format please?
:)

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor - could we please have some more information about the FA that is starting on Thursday 17th?
What type will it be - and have there been any changes to the basic format please?
:)

Good luck. Lol

You know they never tell us til a couple days before it starts. So whether it starts Thursday or Friday, we will know soon.

Karvest

There is an announcement already in game. Same type as previous FA, if they won't change it at last moment.
index.php

Egwene al Vere

I scrolled through the quests, and there are more quests like that. Hence my question
Yes, you must have one each of tier 1 goods for the fellowship adventure. You collect them in a group as well, 1 each. EG.If you have 1 set of 3 hour planks, marble, steel then collect and now you have a flacon. Go to the next set and collect. If you have teleports from spire, they come in handy to make space for the extra tier 1 builds that you must have for the FA.