• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Deleted User - 56274

@Dony the battles might be easy if you do them manually, but if you do autobattles (which is your only option as a mobile player) then they are not so easily done. The catering option quite simply is a waste of resources.

DeletedUser2734

I think this teleportation spell can be very useful. Nice Idea, like it.

(And I can't forbear: for example to place workshops of the actual chapter or previous in the Inventar after event ended .... So I can put it out again for the next event and needn't build it up 4 to 6 times in a year ...)

And I think it is okay that the players have to do some good hard work to get it - a game where everybody gets everything for (nearly) free is not really a good game, don't you think? There has to be some challenge.

Alcaro

@Ritsel - I totally agree with you. From a fun game it became a part-time job what I'm not willing to do. I started with 2 cities, one going for fights, the other for catering, just to find myself with a crippled city (the one who supposedly should only cater), because I am forced to do tournaments for relics, but at the end of the tech tree the costs for catering are ridiculous high, no matter how many manufactories you have. Now I am in the position to have 2 cities who are doing exactly the same thing, having the same AWs, same amount of manuf., training troops around the clock ... I am just sick and tired.
And, like this wasn't enough, to get the new spell I am forced to go for the Spire. I am not a great fighter, in tournaments I only auto-fight (with success I should say) but in Spire, with auto-fight I just lost troops like in 2 tournaments. I am very dissapointed right now, because I think forcing us to play the Spire it isn't fair whatsoever.

Heymrdiedier

i dont think they are forcing us to play the spire at all. We've managed to play this game without teleportation spell for years....
we complained that it was too hard for the rewards you could get, so they add better rewards. Makes sense right? now i do still believe its too hard, but maybe if i manage to win a bear or 2 id be able to produce enough troops to fight in spire...

Potvorisko

I have some questions, sice we didnt get some extra teleportation spells for experiments...

If I use it on evolving building (let say on lvl 3), I will have it in inventory on 3rd level ? If I decide to disenchant it, will I get the amount of spell fragments equal the prize of building + artefacts?

Can I store workshops, manufactories, hauses? And then, when I want to build it again, I guess I need to have enough population? Right?

Can we disenchant workshops, manufactories and houses as well? How many spell fragments will we get than?

Why we cannot store AWs?

If we store temporary buildings, will the timecount stop while the building is in inventory?

I am glad, that this kind of spell is awailable. I dont have problem with spire source as well. I can play the game without it, but I have some ideas, that could be really usefull, but first I need answers to my questions and some praxis :)

Thanks.

DeletedUser2865

As the previous poster remarks, for beta testing, it should be a good idea to give 2-5 free teleport spell to test !
But the first thing i want to store is an AW ... and it is impossible.

Storing workshops/factories and the new event need high level w/f creates new strategies for the event ^^

Brummbaer

From my point of view, the new spell is a good idea, BUT (a big BUT) for me the only use is for (currently) outdated AW's. and this excluded that means good idea but realization

DeletedUser1657

Personally the new spell isn't needed and removes some challenge from the game, doesn't bother me having it there for others (so much for previous Q&A's saying it won't happen). It does however make perfect sense now why the spire is so hard and costly. I don't think the spell is that worthwhile but there is potential for abuse so limiting its availability is sensible.The ability to use this to nuke a town prior to an FA and then instant rebuild it. Sadly for me the spell has no effect on the spires value or reduced its value to me.

I also agree it should be used for AW's, maybe those are technically too difficult to do. If they won't allow AW's they desperately need to go and update some of them that have become far too weak due to recent game changes and evolving buildings.

Dony

King of Bugs
I also agree it should be used for AW's, maybe those are technically too difficult to do. If they won't allow AW's they desperately need to go and update some of them that have become far too weak due to recent game changes and evolving buildings.
I think the main problem is difficulty of spire which is based on AWs and this spell would greatly abuse it. Max advanced city with 780 AWs levels is 334% harder in terms of squad sizes and negotiation then Max advanced city with 0 AWs.
They would need to make cooldown for placing AW back to city, and not allowing it to place during active Spire. (similar to leaving and joining FS during FA)
Second bad thing about it as @soleil describe in another thread is solo leveling wonders without chance for others to get any rewards, which ruins online aspect. Placing wonder just to dump all AWKPs and KPs and then quickly remove it from city to not allow anyone to participate. So they would need to be cooldown once you place it back to city to not allow it to store for some time (like 1 week)

But i am pretty sure they can allow to store AWs if they want and do some restriction here and there

Maillie

This is like Good News and Bad News. The good news is that we can now get a teleportation device. The bad news is that it's in The Spire.

I actually enjoy the Spire. The rewards are seldom worth the price, but it's fun for me to fight and I generally need nothing, so it doesn't matter that I get nothing. The problem with having to do The Spire to get the teleportation device is that you can't earn it, you can only earn a chance to get it. Today I fought my way up the steps to 3 waves of enemies and won. The teleportation device was one of the rewards. Did I get it? Of course not. What I got was something I didn't need, and a locked door with a 12 hour wait to try again.

I am not a lucky person and I greatly prefer to earn what I need. When anything involves chance I can pretty much predict that outcome.

CrazyWizard

Max advanced city with 780 AWs levels is 334% harder in terms of squad sizes and negotiation then Max advanced city with 0 AWs.

If this would be true, then "the fact" that wonders are only a minor factor in deciding the difficulty of the tower would be not true.
334% is not a little.

@Marindor can you clarify this?

DeletedUser2630

That can be explained simply. 344% simply is the least influence. :D

tenor.gif

DeletedUser332

If this would be true, then "the fact" that wonders are only a minor factor in deciding the difficulty of the tower would be not true.
334% is not a little.

@Marindor can you clarify this?

Keep in mind the total of 780 AW levels to go along with that increase. It's not even a .5% increase per AW level, and that's assuming each level has the same effect as the previous one. Further, how many players are even close to having that many levels?

DeletedUser2425

Does one teleport spell only work on one building or more in one go?