• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Biloutte91

Capture d’écran 2023-02-27 133253.png

Annelore

That's not surprising they have that in their rise of cultures game. The main problem with that it's the same ads over and over.

Lovec Krys

Some people have signatures disabled, so not all of them can see it (you know, many people have realy stupid (and/or huge) things in their signatures, so others like me have disabled them long time ago (but i have known your site for years, so it's not a problem for me)).

ps: For Astral phoenix to be usefull, it would have to have a feeding effect 90%, not 10%.

Prueba2

ps: For Astral phoenix to be usefull, it would have to have a feeding effect 90%, not 10%.
First, it should apply to Spire, Tournament and provinces, like Fire Phoenix
Second, it should have a feeding duration of 24h, like Fire Phoenix
Third, it should provide "extra mileage" equivalent to Fire Phoenix (+50% attack) (*)

(*) Let's say that +50% attack is equivalent to +25% Troops (not exactly true, as increase in attack greatly reduces loss of troops, not linear dependency...) , that would allow to do aprox +10% Tournament encounters.
To achieve that +10% extra Tournament encounters by catering with some fixed resources, the necessary discount should be:
Number of provinces (encounters)Required Catering discount
24 (129)-16.94 %
32 (177)-16.35 %
40 (225)-17.24 %
64 (369)-17.89 %

EDIT: Sorry, some errors detected in the calculation. Working on it. Corrected

Last edited:

Arthus

Who needs more relics??? uhhhh
This game cares for new players, not long-term players.
Some people have 10+ stonehenge artifacts in inventories and there was never 2nd stonehenge base building to get from any event, unlike other buildings that were made later (they gave Wise Golem/Winter evo base buildings left and right)

Mrietha

I got my Stonehedge from crafting. I understand that it and other buildings like it, only show up when you don't already possess them. Thus you can't own two. However, now that I have the building I only have one or two artifacts to update it and am not seeing, let alone getting, any more.