• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Moonlady70

1. New issue Player Rankings - Delete Function

Game version: doesn’t matter Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: all available possibilities Operating System or Mobile Device: all available possibilities Screen resolution: doesn’t matter Account name: Moonlady70 and all other players Humans or Elves: doesn’t matter...
  2. Not a Bug Questgiver

some will give Diamonds when you reach higher chapters, so yes, its stupid for all starting to play the game and those which arent there and there can be more than 5 Questgiver, so there is no problem to let all there and no need to delete 1 By the way, most players dont care about the other...
  3. Not a Bug Questgiver

Thanks for your answer but that is really stupid because i dont care of the events. I like to replace the event ones with the normal ones.
  4. Not a Bug Questgiver

Since this 2nd event started i miss 1 of my normal Questgiver I like to get that back instead of a 2nd Event. Thanks
  5. Incomplete Server Error

Last 5 minutes or
  6. Fixed [36926] Render config JSON not found

I had the same to day at ~ 9:15. At ~ 11:40 i was able to log in. Now there was an Update and the same problem is there again. Nice work Inno.
  7. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

What a joke. After Quest 15 got changed and a research was added Quest 25 dont got an additional change Mabe you giv us the chance to decline those quests when we dont want the keys or let us decline the event at start or when we want.
  8. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Last Event Quest 21 had no choice for the CC, this Event it starts at Quest 15 Thanks that im done with this event so early and my hope is that in 5 months Quests starts with CC only, so that i can ignore the complete Event. Inno, it's time to let the players choose if they want to play an...
  9. Cannot reproduce [34045] City disappeared ?!

same with Flash it works again, HTML5 seems to be broken
  10. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

Anyone can be so kind and tell me how many KP needed for first research. Thanks
  11. Duplicate Research - Progress

Its nice that the window also shows the progress for the missing KP needed, but the place seems not to be perfect
  12. Fixed [32265] Tech tree is broken

same for me and Quests seems to be broken too EDIT: Got 247k Coins from Golden Abyss right now and still nothing changed
  13. Not a Bug Air Traders Voyage Quest 10

Forget it
  14. Discussion Spire of Eternity

is there a fault, the first fight seems to be the same as last weeks one, and that never happended the 45 times before?
  15. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Anyone be so kind and can let me know how many Knowledge Points are needed for Senate, thanks.