• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Elle

1. Discussion Season of Dreams

Ah, thank you Unicorn.
  2. Discussion Season of Dreams

How does the refresh work? It is not clickable for me, even tho it says I have 2. (chrome on macos, latest version both) Is this only if you haven't completed any quests for that day? -signed, confused (more because the cauldron is confusing af)
  3. Not a Bug Mischievous Therapy event quest bug (or just me) :)

Interesting it shows that for the Armory. Just this morning when the quest became available post finishing the previous quest, I used a speed-up boost to complete it during this quest. Regardless, I did the 3 hr production on the 4 factories I built to get past the quest.
  4. Not a Bug Mischievous Therapy event quest bug (or just me) :)

World Beta / Browser Chrome Version 105.0.5195.125 (Official Build) (x86_64) on MacOS 12.6 // Mischievous Therapy event (24 or 25 - I cannot tell) " Buy 8 KP and produce advanced tools or upgrade 1 building to 5+" I upgraded an Armory to Level 25 ( did use a time reducer on it). This did not...
  5. New Game Features Summonable buildings in inventory icon or filter

It would be helpful if the summonable buildings in inventory had a way to determine its purpose in an easier view than scrolling page by page, then hovering over every object, or clicking the i (information). For instance, the icon n upper left corner of the summonable, shows which chapter it...
  6. Fixed [40711] Lucky Little Fin quest bug in Beta

Quest #42 - produce a good amount of basic goods. I've collected way more than the 13300 it wants (for my level). took screen shot showing the progress 9282/13300 screen shot of the amount being collected from 2 "basic goods" of 2320 each 9282 + 2320 + 2320 = 13992 next screen shot shows...
  7. Contact(ed) support Dawn of Phoenix Event Artifacts not showing in Inventory

but 2 fire phoenix doesn't increase the FF enough to make it worth a hoot.
  8. Contact(ed) support Dawn of Phoenix Event Artifacts not showing in Inventory

Well, so much for building either one of those buildings now. grr...
  9. Contact(ed) support Dawn of Phoenix Event Artifacts not showing in Inventory

No, the 2 phoenix artifacts I have in inventory came from Sorceries. Oh wait.. you are saying that the phoenix artifacts were were used to craft the sorcery?? Well crap.....
  10. Contact(ed) support Dawn of Phoenix Event Artifacts not showing in Inventory

Oh, and forgot to mention, no I have not placed the Twilight Phoenix in my city, it is still in inventory.
  11. Contact(ed) support Dawn of Phoenix Event Artifacts not showing in Inventory

City = Beta zz1 Username = Elle Browser = Chrome OS = MAC Big Sur For the event I have completed 61/75 quests and gathered the 2 Twilight Phoenix Artifacts. In the feather swap, I have claimed 9 of the prizes, 4 of those prizes are Twilight Phoenix Artifacts. the problem, there are only 2 of...
  12. Answered twilight phoenix artifacts

yes, I have collected them.
  13. Answered twilight phoenix artifacts

Curious if anyone else is seeing this... In Beta (zz1) the Dawn of the Phoenix event: As you progress through the quests, there are 2 checkpoints that provide Twilight Phoenix Artifacts. Within the feather exchange prizes there are 2 collect per "page" (slots 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 & 14). My...
  14. Fixed [38825] Trader not showing offers and/or assets

Game version: v1.144 Game world: Beta zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.61 Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS Screen resolution: Account name: Elle Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes...
  15. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

To add to this... The number of encounters to win/fight added to the the number of relics needed .. which seems to be every 2-4 quests, is TOO much. My Beta city is very small, and I will have to tap out on this event. Each quest can take days to complete, and this will put the city out of...