• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Season of Dreams

Biloutte91

13H 46 at this moment for me ... you must have a problem...

Capture d’écran 2022-12-14 111322.png

Prueba2

Could we also get refresh button for dailies like we have for weekly quests?
1-2 daily refreshes would reduce the impact of bad luck quests on beginners, and all players also...
Ideally, Devs should review the Daily quests for all chapters and check feasibility, but with at least 1 daily refresh, if someone has bad luck, they could take a snapshot to report the bug and reroll hoping for something better (bad luck happens , but it would be better than 0% to reroll...)

EDIT: minor corrections

Last edited:

TomatoeHu

I don't yet make Unurium except by trader, and my daily asks for it - i would have to switch my trader to making it first and still wouldn't make it in time for the daily quest. And should i choose to not make it during chapter 17, it would then disrupt my advancements needing seeds if switching between the two. Not an ideal chapter 17 Daily Quest and no refresh option to bump it.
unurium daily.png
unurium daily2.png

fixie

While I find this "event" sort of amusing I can't stop thinking how useless is for players in first chapters. Yesterday I got a 10 min. instant ... now tell me how this instant is useful for little cities which are dying for extra coins and tools!?!?! I remember how I endlessly cycled those quests to get tools and coins. I got plenty of good trades from my fellows but nobody could actually help with coins and especially tools.
It is a useless event. I get 10 minutes booster almost every day instead of unlimited changeable quests for additional resources. And costs loads of resources. Much more than you get back in the silly rewards. I really miss the quests. Please put them back and take these broken dreams somewhere else.

DeletedUser2378

Agreed. When are the terrible weekly quests going to clear, never?
That's a good question. What happens after the 75 days are over? Does it go right into another 75 days of seasonal daily/weekly quests?

Unicorn88

I can not open my daily quest chest, after finishing all 4 Quest of course. Got it when the time is up for the Day next log in. Is this reported yet?

Elle

1-2 daily refreshes would reduce the impact of bad luck quests on beginners, and all players also...
Ideally, Devs should review the Daily quests for all chapters and check feasibility, but with at least 1 daily refresh, if someone has bad luck, they could take a snapshot to report the bug and reroll hoping for something better (bad luck happens , but it would be better than 0% to reroll...)

EDIT: minor corrections
How does the refresh work? It is not clickable for me, even tho it says I have 2. (chrome on macos, latest version both)
Is this only if you haven't completed any quests for that day?
-signed, confused (more because the cauldron is confusing af)

Unicorn88

How does the refresh work? It is not clickable for me, even tho it says I have 2. (chrome on macos, latest version both)
Is this only if you haven't completed any quests for that day?
-signed, confused (more because the cauldron is confusing af)

You can refresh 2 weekly quests. Not all quests. You can click in the weekly Quest on the small circle arrow. I have complete this week, so cannt make print screen at the moment...