• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by Arayla

1. Arayla

Answered Upgrading Magic Buildings

I found his post over on the US forum: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/magic-residences-workshops.20948/post-157429 Ch 3 magic workshops are not as good as a fully upgraded regular workshop. Ch 4 magic workshops are a little bit better than a fully upgraded regular. I might...
  2. Arayla

Answered Upgrading Magic Buildings

@Yogi Dave has evaluated this I believe. I'll find out...
  3. Arayla

Fixed [34492] Beta won’t load on ipad

I was just able to login again (was unable to earlier).
  4. Arayla

Cannot reproduce Tourney not displaying properly only on first province

I see this often. I believe it happens if I open the app, enter the Spire, then play the tourney.
  5. Arayla

Not a Bug Ch 16 Questline completely missing

:oops: Thank you for being kind! I've not done the standard quests in so long that I forgot that I have to use them to start the new quest line. User error o_O
  6. Arayla

Not a Bug Ch 16 Questline completely missing

Game version: v1.103-beta.8-(5882271) (2020-04-20 07:40) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Safari 13.0.5 Flash Player version: 32.0.0.101 Operating System: MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600 Account name: Arayla Humans or Elves: Elves...
  7. Arayla

Tournament / Spire spreadsheet

@Dony I'm just starting to look at this, and I love it! Thank you for putting it together.
  8. Arayla

Not a Bug Server down

Same here
  9. Arayla

Fixed [29993] No FS Spire rewards?

nothing yet
  10. Arayla

Discussion Winter Magic

@MinMax Gamer Seg 4, good amount of T3, chapter XV: 60k Seg 4, fresh supplies for local market, chapter XV: 191k
  11. Arayla

Discussion Winter Magic

They did reduce the ribbon presents:
  12. Arayla

Fixed [29510] KPs in wonders are not shown anymore

This is a free-to-play game. I'm not sure why this level of support is an expectation.
  13. Arayla

New Game Features Creation of "Alpha" world

In my experience, Alpha is too buggy to even get a good understanding of new features. I've never worked for a company that allowed customers into their Alpha servers. I think what you are asking for is to be part of a User Interview or a Focus Group.