• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Ch 16 Questline completely missing

Arayla

Game version: v1.103-beta.8-(5882271) (2020-04-20 07:40)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Safari 13.0.5
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.101
Operating System: MacOS Catalina 10.15.3
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: Arayla
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation: I have entered Chapter 16 and do not have any quests for the chapter yet either through the browser or mobile interface. I have already completed 2 techs and built the Senate. I started the chapter on mobile which may have caused the issue. I started the chapter on the US server in the mobile app today and do not have any quests there either.

Expected situation: I expect to see quests for the chapter in both the browser and mobile interfaces.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Start the new chapter using the mobile app.

2. Notice there are no quests for the chapter either on the browser or in the mobile app.

Screenshots of the bug:

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 9.24.55 AM.pngIMG_B607FA5568B6-12.jpg

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Arayla, I need some more informations: I see you actually have 2 generic quests, and as far as I can see they are open since march 26th; have you tried completing or refusing them?

Arayla

:oops: Thank you for being kind! I've not done the standard quests in so long that I forgot that I have to use them to start the new quest line. User error o_O