• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Droopy

When the Phoenix artifacts are phased out, what is the other way to get them?
I just crafted my first Phoenix because i had a Phoenix artifact and want to level it up.

Arthus

I've just had 3rd spire in 5 played without artifact.
2 artifacts out of 5 spires.
I feel like i'm just worse than other players for the game team.

Others got 5+ already, some 10+.
Whoever made this idea, congratulations for dividing players into lucky and worse again.

guivou

stonehenge artefact is a very bad idea , phoenix was good but in 6 weeks i win only 1 and so having 1 or 2 stonehenge artefact in the next weeks will give me no use at all ... give us back the library , a good building but this time with a reward depending on boost ...

Enevhar Aldarion

I've just had 3rd spire in 5 played without artifact.
2 artifacts out of 5 spires.
I feel like i'm just worse than other players for the game team.

Others got 5+ already, some 10+.
Whoever made this idea, congratulations for dividing players into lucky and worse again.

Now, you do know that the past four weeks, the Spire was back to the Moonstone set and not artifacts, right?

And @Marindor why was the announcement made to be confusing because of this? It is written like the Phoenix artifacts were still in the Spire last week, when they were not, and have been gone for four weeks, and the set back for those four weeks.

Karvest

Probably on live there won't be such delay and phoenix would be replaced by stonehenge directly.

Enevhar Aldarion

Probably on live there won't be such delay and phoenix would be replaced by stonehenge directly.

Maybe. but there are two more weeks for Phoenix on Live, so we will have to wait and see if it is a direct shift or not. Still, Inno does too much lazy cut and paste stuff. They would rather make things confusing, than take the effort to write two sets of info, one for Beta and one for Live.

SoggyShorts

stonehenge artefact is a very bad idea , phoenix was good but in 6 weeks i win only 1 and so having 1 or 2 stonehenge artefact in the next weeks will give me no use at all ... give us back the library , a good building but this time with a reward depending on boost ...
That's the thing, the Stonehenge isn't the same as the birds.

Any new player who doesn't have a firebird who wins any amount of phoenix artifacts has a benefit because the bird is good even if not fully evolved.

A level 3 Stonehenge is garbage.

I have Stonehenge artifacts in my inventories 7,4,4 but, unless I win 2,5,5 on those accounts, it will be the same as winning zero.
Also, I think my situation is pretty rare since the only reason I have odd numbers of Stonehenge artifacts is because that event was when I quit playing for a year.

Arthus

That's the thing, the Stonehenge isn't the same as the birds.

Any new player who doesn't have a firebird who wins any amount of phoenix artifacts has a benefit because the bird is good even if not fully evolved.

A level 3 Stonehenge is garbage.

I have Stonehenge artifacts in my inventories 7,4,4 but, unless I win 2,5,5 on those accounts, it will be the same as winning zero.
Also, I think my situation is pretty rare since the only reason I have odd numbers of Stonehenge artifacts is because that event was when I quit playing for a year.

You have 3 birds + you have artifact exchange during phoenix events
If you have 1 stonehenge you can't get 2nd, for players with lvl 10 one artifacts are useless and we can't trade artifacts for nothing we need.

SoggyShorts

You have 3 birds + you have artifact exchange during phoenix events
If you have 1 stonehenge you can't get 2nd, for players with lvl 10 one artifacts are useless and we can't trade artifacts for nothing we need.
Yup.
I would guess almost everyone has either a level 10 or a level 1 Stonehenge and that means 2-6 artifacts for it is completely useless for most players.

Prueba2

@Marindor , one question, please, will Moonstone Library set buildings appear for Crafting ONLY if you have none of that type neither in your city nor in your inventory?
Thanks

iDavis

I pretty much agree with @CrazyWizard . If the Moonstone library set recipes were active also for those who already own one, it would mean decreasing a chance for military boost buildings and me as someone, who tries to push my limits in tournaments, I definitely do not want that.

SoggyShorts

I pretty much agree with @CrazyWizard . If the Moonstone library set recipes were active also for those who already own one, it would mean decreasing a chance for military boost buildings and me as someone, who tries to push my limits in tournaments, I definitely do not want that.
which is great, I do not want it to clutter my building options.
They could just put recipes in a different slot.
Too often there are complaints that any suggestion of added recipes would dilute the pool and make the military buildings harder to get when the fix is so simple.

The Moonstone library should be limited like the chess set for an entirely different reason though, and that's balance.

Which is what worries me the most. Inno has greatly reduced the source of the infection but done nothing to address the already sick economy and I fear that this bandage will be innos' "Mission accomplished"

CrazyWizard

They could just put recipes in a different slot.
Too often there are complaints that any suggestion of added recipes would dilute the pool and make the military buildings harder to get when the fix is so simple.

The Moonstone library should be limited like the chess set for an entirely different reason though, and that's balance.

Which is what worries me the most. Inno has greatly reduced the source of the infection but done nothing to address the already sick economy and I fear that this bandage will be innos' "Mission accomplished"

yes they could add it to another pool, but that makes the pool system kinda pointless isn't it?
as you are disseminating the the group type by diluting it with items from another pool.

that said, you are right about the current economy, tho i like that it indirectly also fixes the spellfragment issue for at least new players in the spire, for them spell fragments will be more valuable again as no multiple moonstone sets can create a massive oversupply of them.

But this also creates a huge rift in pre- and post moonset fellowship adventures.
Those with multiple moonstone sets will be dominating those competitions as they have a vastly superior ability to get more of the "difficult" badges.
the chances are small that the dominating fellowships will accept pre moonstone players and new groups without them will no longer be able to challenge them.

SoggyShorts

But this also creates a huge rift in pre- and post moonset fellowship adventures.
Oh crap, yeah that's a biggie. If my FS cared I would totally discriminate against players who don't get free CCs every day.
Not a problem for us so long as Inno keeps the prizes super-crappy which seems to be working as intended based on almost zero improvements since inception. :p

CrazyWizard

Oh crap, yeah that's a biggie. If my FS cared I would totally discriminate against players who don't get free CCs every day.
Not a problem for us so long as Inno keeps the prizes super-crappy which seems to be working as intended based on almost zero improvements since inception. :p
I assume for those that het 60K points or whatever in the FA the prize don't really matter.
For someone like me the current FA is indeed awesome, I don't really care about the result.

I got that arch thing the first time and thats enough.

little bee

which is great, I do not want it to clutter my building options.
Just out of curiosity, do we know for certain if the one-time craftable buildings actually do decrease the chance of military boosts?
I mean, it would be possible that the chance for the boosters is always the same and only the permanent buildings become more likely as you remove buildings from the pool.

CrazyWizard

Just out of curiosity, do we know for certain if the one-time craftable buildings actually do decrease the chance of military boosts?
I mean, it would be possible that the chance for the boosters is always the same and only the permanent buildings become more likely as you remove buildings from the pool.
No we don't but to be that case would be very unlikely.
it's more likely that every building gets some weight, and then a random roll is rolled based on that weight, it's easy to code, and quick to execute.
Example: combat building has a weight of 4, and total weight of all the options is 63.
Then 1-4 is UUU, 5-8 LR, 9-14 Mage, 15-63 anything else.

your suggestion would make it overcomplicated and suggest than developers are considering combat buildings as a necessety to play and go all out to void detrimental effects to this particular subset.

so possible, yes, how big is the chance they coded that way? I would say less than 0.001%