• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

ALdbeign

I Love the new rewards for the 3 chests this time around! in addition to those pesky relics being gone, the size of the instants is different for each size chest and that is very well thought out.
Pleaaaaaase we all knwos that the questgiver announce the new guest race (or a new guest race because the baroness estrella's was also from another magical race)
And about the event: Beautiful! again an event were the last prize can't be unlocked without diamonds! WON-DER-FUL!
Actually, if you look, the 2nd (obtainable) prize is better (per tile) than the 3rd one, so this is a win for me. :D

SoggyShorts

I Love the new rewards for the 3 chests this time around! in addition to those pesky relics being gone, the size of the instants is different for each size chest and that is very well thought out.

Yes, a very welcome chang:egrin:

Just an FYI, the small chests give more daily rewards than the bigger chests due to the power of winning more beets/snowflakes etc.Link
Also smaller chests "smooth out" the rewards. (flipping a coin 1,000 times gets you closer to average than flipping 10 times)

Personally I'd like them to remove relics as a reward (you get enough from tournaments) and replace them with instants.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/event-chest-rewards-need-work.12846/#post-67745

DeletedUser1973

Bug or hazard ? Only 1 nut for every "A Hazelnut has fallen from Eldrasils treetop"...

DeletedUser1627

I have a really important question: the Eldrasil tree in the background substitute to the mountain in our live servers, did he stay event after the event?

DeletedUser

Don't really liked that we once again need non-boosted factories. :mad:

DeletedUser1901

I'm hoping that Eldrasil is a Lovecraftian Elder-Horror style deity! Rise Cthuldrasil!

DeletedUser118

I wanna be a squirrel... why? Just look at the size of that acorn!

Unbenannt.jpg

Its almost as big as a tree! I would have enough food for alot of winters...and summers :D

DeletedUser1665

Great....
Well, atleast I have a lot of space, beacuse I'm done with halflings :p

Good for you and since your done have you upgraded all of your buildings like most of us that are also done on live servers?
The reason I ask is quest #14 - Research 1 technology OR upgrade 1 building to level 12 or higher

If a new guest race is coming out soon then no problem,otherwise make room and start a new building from scratch to level 12.

That one is going to upset a lot of players on the live servers that have been twiddling their thumbs just working on AW's only because their city is built to the max and are already upset about this weeks FA debacle.