• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.39

DeletedUser

The next cruel change :(
All upgrades in the past now useless in the future?

Well most "Re-balancing", Re-Design""New solutions", Re-whatever have been bad for at least one group of players. Even the rebalancing of the AWs was very bad news for mid-level players. And don't get me started on the Tournament rebalancing, "The Solution: Player Movement", and the absolute terrible "Battle Redesign".

DeletedUser

no, thanks
I am not yet through the halflings, so a new chapter now would be most inappropriate

Maybe inapproriate for you, even though you can still progress.

But more and more players on both beta and live are twiddling their thumbs, waiting for a new chapter and most definitely not want to see a new event as a filler

DeletedUser283

I like the gap between chapters, it allows me to rearrange my city with much more comfort;
I had difficulties during the orcs chapter, and found myself thrown into the woodelves with hardly any time to breath, and I did not like it;
while waiting for a new chapter, I do not stay idle, I do urban redesigning ;)

Brummbaer

Some more information I have posted already in the past

I need to negotate 10 provinces more than 2.7 million of goods (different type) to gain a new expansion
Figthing is impossible and production troops takes to long
How can I produce the gigantic amount of goods?
The only way was to perform a lot of neighborly help with support of the Lighthouse

It looks like end of the game for advanced players

DeletedUser1777

This change will lead to more players yearn for polished culture buildings.
Less culture means slower progress in general, that's what all the recent changes are: a way to slow players down.

I don't like the way Inno pushes us to buy diamonds.
I react like a donky, as more you push me to do something, as less I'm willing to do it :p

Just in case it's not clear enough:
I don't like the change of the AW!

DeletedUser

I have put up the Crystal Lighthouse just a few days ago, having room for it finally and now you turn it into the same useless building it was the first time it was introduced. :mad: Think I will break it down again now.

Sirenia

Same here.. put in my Great BellSpire and went to do visits..and "nada". Where I would normally get over 4500 random boosted goods, I now get 1125. NOT worth it. I feel so cheated. Useless waste of land. I put in a ticket thinking this is strange.. until I went and re-read the release notes. UGH.. I never would have out it in. The notes say "you may get a tiny bit less" for mid level players. Ugh.. 3375 LESS goods is NOT a "tiny bit". VERY disappointed. WIll probably tear it down

Heymrdiedier

Some more information I have posted already in the past

I need to negotate 10 provinces more than 2.7 million of goods (different type) to gain a new expansion
Figthing is impossible and production troops takes to long
How can I produce the gigantic amount of goods?
The only way was to perform a lot of neighborly help with support of the Lighthouse

It looks like end of the game for advanced players
what chapter are you in now brummbaer? cause from halflings on, your troopsize is so big, fighting on worldmap is very possible again. Even if you overscouted (a lot).
Im at 420 provinces completed, and i still have alot of medium provincies i could fight. Even better, i sitll have 2 troop size upgrade i skipped in the tech tree, so it could be even easier if i wanted to fight.

Deleted User - 63604

Inno, what the? People have build Lighthouse/Great Bell Wonders only AFTER you adjusted them, so they are not a complete waste. Now People spend thousands (!) of KP to lvl it up and you just change it to be useless again? Are you kidding?

Also your explanation sucks for every sentences.
"For the vast majority of players, you will end up having more rewards than you used to. For some players, you may get a tiny bit less."
Stop lying, you mean inactive people will have more rewards than used. For all active players they will get ALOT less.

So why do this? Simple because now, this system will be easier to balance and track on our side.
Nope, just because you mucked up again in your calculations and planing and we players are the ones that have to deal with it.

Some may say they would have fewer reasons to do NH, but in fact, the majority of players is not doing NH for these rewards, but to actually help their fellowship members and neighbors.
These Wonders extra goods + gold ist the ONLY reason why people are doing this NH even with the currently boring system. "Help" neighbors... yeah sure... maybe you should start playing your own game.

We do want NH to be more and more convenient to perform in the future (see the mobile system).
Aha, and how long have we to wait till the mobile version is done for all language versions and get us this system? Mobile version was announced 4 months ago and still doesnt have fellowship features, so no tournaments, no fellowship chat, no FA and so on. Have we wait another months before you are even able to add these basic features to the app? And then wait again until its available in all counties? Yeah, sure... And because the app will be maybe available in a year, lets muck the wonders now, who cares? Besides, who knows when the NH system from mobile will come to the PC version? And the best part: The NH system on mobile allows to skip visiting towns, but for the box you have to visit the towns. So why the hell are you even argue with the mobile NH system, if boxes and NH system works against each other?

And we think that this is the most important element to push people to perform Neighborly help and make sure it's as easy convenient as people.
What stupid logic is that? You take the most reason from us to buff other players and say it will push ppl to perform the NH? Do you want to lower box dropchance so we have to buff 20-50 ppl to get one or what?

Thats one of the biggest rip off and a slap in the face to all your active players. I hope you have the courage to acknowledge your mistake and give the players at least the option to transfer their used KP for Lighthouse/Great Bell to an other wonder of their choice or take this whole change back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1901

"Some may say they would have fewer reasons to do NH, but in fact, the majority of players is not doing NH for these rewards, but to actually help their fellowship members and neighbors."
If there were no polls or surveys done to find out everybody's reasons for giving neighborly help, how was the conclusion drawn that the majority of players are doing NH to "help their FS and neighbors"? You can't just pull a bunch of data from the game and then use that data to peer into our hearts to see the reasons behind us doing NH.

lika1961

"Some may say they would have fewer reasons to do NH, but in fact, the majority of players is not doing NH for these rewards, but to actually help their fellowship members and neighbors."

It is amazing how you can justify rubbish by making it look like you understand what players think. Perhaps a poll would be in order, because let's face it - you could not be more wrong.

ALdbeign

We do want NH to be more and more convenient to perform in the future (see the mobile system). And we think that this is the most important element to push people to perform Neighborly help and make sure it's as easy convenient as people.
2 problems here that I see...
1: searching for chests is not simpler than having goods automatically get added to your stash.
2: see the mobile system? maybe if you released it outside the UK I could. :p

edit: missed floki's post, said much better than I.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Yeah floki said it the best so far, lol.
I really wish they could tell us the real reasons why they do things like this (It would be easier to deal with). Do they really think we believe the stuff they post telling why they did it, it doesn't even make since. But because the mods can't tell us the real reason that these changes have to happen it really comes across as BS and makes us all the more upset because we aren't idiots and know when we are being feed a load of crap. I feel for the mods as they have to side step and hide the truth about the changes as this adds to the problem and makes us not be able to trust anything they say! (this is the number one reason I couldn't be a mod here, I couldn't post a bunch of false/misleading info to members)

Brummbaer

An upgrade should be an improvement and make things better. Taken into account that something isn’t working as planned. A few months ago, there was a re… of the AW’s now the re… is cancelled and the way this wonders was working is killed. Instead of placing it back tot he first way it was working before the re… they changed it again without a benefit for the players who build and upgrade it. To increase NH it will be better to give more smaller rewards for more help instead of giving 3 with a „big“ reward. From my point of view, the biggest problem is that developer have all they need (coins/goods/diamonds AND TIMEBOOST) whenever they like and no real city in the real playing surrounding. They do not see what happens in real. E.g. time boost 1 or 3 minutes?!

Also at lot of our idea’s, based on our experience with the game, I haven’t seen these in the past 2 years. Only „new“ staff - new icons, new colors - why changing things that are working?